Sign in to follow this  
Legostone

Small Vessels of Isla de Victoria

With almost half a dozen settlements in under a days worth of travel, trade was always busy around Isla de Victoria. While large vessels aren't uncommon, most of the trade consists of small merchants, defended by few armed rowing boats. Fishing boats aren't uncommon either. 

41739006124_29d18172eb_b.jpg

Some fearless merchants sometimes risk everything - they go back and forth between Fuerte Unido and Trador, a long distance for a vessel that's as tiny as this one! These guys have decided to call their tiny vessel Sally.

41739006404_be061246b2_b.jpg

Others decided to stay closer to shore - they are often spotted fishing in the open waters close to Puerte Desafio. Not even large enough to bear a name, dozens of these can be seen on good days.

41739006394_7d4b76114f_b.jpg

While Tortuga has been silent recently, it never hurts being sure that is really the case - a couple fast rowing boats stay close to Puerte Desafio, and be it to warn those tiny fishing vessels. This example is known as Paddly - because thats all these guys do all day.

41739006314_f736e4d978_b.jpg

Neat little boats, I particuarly like the one equipped with a small mast.

Cool little boats! It seems that you, Drunknok, and I all had the same idea for fleets of small ships! I'll have to get mine built soon!