Sign in to follow this  
Django Fett

[OL - FB] Captain Picard: Chapter 2 "Mapping the Future"

Captain Picard: Chapter 2 "Mapping the Future"

It's a beautiful morning on the outskirts of Lavelette and the soldiers (of the hospitable outpost run by Lieutenant Barry) are bustling about with tasks and endless banter. Picard observed from the first floor window that Barry's ranks were composed of two sappers, two infantrymen and one sergeant apt in the way of navigation, the crew was joined momentarily with Picard's men (An infantry and seaman). It was pleasing for Picard to see the integration of his men back into the fabric of the Oleon ranks. Quaint as this locale was, Picard was a Captain and would no doubt soon need to report to his superiors and answer many questions. 

41736920784_f4fbdf725b_c.jpg

Inside the quarters of the outpost, Picard was joined by Barry who after their discussion and revelation to Barry of the fate of Picard's vessel, seemed to have bonded with Picard in a natural sort of way. 

41736911024_d4eff289f4_c.jpg

"Well Barry I must admit, despite the fact I would enjoy to stay here for much longer, if I do not return soon to my superiors, I will be in hot water." Picard admitted. 

Barry understandingly leaned back and said "You have no need to explain yourself, sir. I understand your duties lie far beyond this small outpost. My ability to have been able to quarter you and your crew has been a great honor, sir."

"Please, I should be thanking you for saving my crew and I from certain death. That sergeant of yours now, Barry, he seems quite sharp with directions. Might I do so well as to have him accompany me on the way to the nearest fort?" Said Picard.

"Without question, sir. I will inform him at once and he will plot you journey to... well that's up to him I suppose - he considers even the tide and wind direction to figure out the fastest routes and optimal destinations." Said Barry. 

41736915004_bb36604e23_c.jpg

Later that day Sergeant Lyndon plotted the course they would take and prepared the small scouting boat for journey.

Where will Lyndon plot for Picard and what will Picard's superiors think of the calamity on the Finch?

Overview of the updated outpost build...

42461055871_c7154e8d35_c.jpg

Very nice Django! I quite like your building style so far and look forward to what you come up with in the future! Keep up the great work.

Fascinating story, can't wait to read more about it. And I didn't expected that the outpost could grow in size over night.:laugh:

57 minutes ago, Bodi said:

Fascinating story, can't wait to read more about it. And I didn't expected that the outpost could grow in size over night.:laugh:

haha it's a special kind of brick