Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 5

Thomsen, what did you, Username_Taken and Trexxen do? You all look rather tired...

I wasn't with the others either.

I'm tired because I spent the night cleaning my gear up and target shooting with my pistols. During these times, it doesn't hurt to have properly working gear and a good aim ;-) .

Who's paying for the drinks? I'm sure Molly'll be mad.

Well, last night I was walking home from the bar, when I was attacked by an unknown assailant! I managed to fight him off, and he eventually ran away, and I returned home. You just cant trust no one anymore...

U_T

*raises head* What's to *hic* say? I go to someb'dy's house at night, and I hide. Some bandit comes 'round, I fire off a few warning shots and they leave. How d'you think we've had so *hic* many death free nights? I was off...off'a my *hic* guessin' game tonight, and went to the wrong house. Now somebody's *hic* dead...

Another *hic* round...*puts head back on table*

*raises head* What's to *hic* say? I go to someb'dy's house at night, and I hide. Some bandit comes 'round, I fire off a few warning shots and they leave. How d'you think we've had so *hic* many death free nights? I was off...off'a my *hic* guessin' game tonight, and went to the wrong house. Now somebody's *hic* dead...

Another *hic* round...*puts head back on table*

Well whose house were you at?

*raises head again, looks Hinckley dead in the eye* Yours...

Mine? But I'm a ... 8-| ... kickboxer ... 8-| ... er ... I can defend myself just fine. :-$

And tell us more of this unknown assailant, casewindu. How did you know he was unkown? *wacko* How did he attack you.

Where's Molly? What's with this game...er...this game we call life? Can I do this?

*Shoots trexxen in the leg*

Sorry buddy. Just trying to prove a point.

*Shoots the chandelier rope. The chandelier comes crashing down*

Whatya do that for?

Make something happen. :-/

Whatya do that for?

obviously to shut some one up who was asking to many questions of the wrong kind! |-/

looks like thats made Hinckley pretty much in the frame as he obvoiously can not control is anger, you guys have got to be with me!

vote: Hinckley

Edited by casewindu

Make something happen. :-/

Molly wont be happy. Though, she's not here 8-| ...

obviously to shut some one up who was asking to many questions of the wrong kind! |-/

Er...but he wasn't asking any questions and if I wanted to shut him up I'd have shot him in the mouth, not the leg. Besides, that's Trexxen's wood leg. See? He didn't even wake up when I shot it. I wouldn't really hurt my buddy. And I'm not angry, just bored.

But since you want to go back to voting so quickly, I still say you're hiding something-the guilt over killing Tanotrooper must really be getting to you. I vote casewindu and you all should to, it's getting late and he'll try to take out another one from our alliance tonight.

Being redundant, aren't we? You've already voted already :-P . I guess I'll have to follow Joseph and vote casewindu. It's nothing personal, but you are acting very aggresively towards Joseph.

I'll change my vote if I see if anybody else is worse.

Being redundant, aren't we? You've already voted already :-P . I guess I'll have to follow Joseph and vote casewindu. It's nothing personal, but you are acting very aggresively towards Joseph.

I'll change my vote if I see if anybody else is worse.

oh and shooting someone in the leg and then shooting a chandelier doesnt count as agressive to you?!

should have know this would happen.

oh and shooting someone in the leg and then shooting a chandelier doesnt count as agressive to you?!

should have know this would happen.

It is, and I don't quite agree with Joseph with that, but at least it's not convict-a-man-to-death aggression.

It is, and I don't quite agree with Joseph with that, but at least it's not convict-a-man-to-death aggression.

even though you have both convicted me to death, Joseph doing it before me if you where listening earlier, but I don't blame you, you bandits have got to stick together.

and dont try to deny it you are both bandits.

It's actually the alliance thing, to tell the truth 8-| .

If I wasn't in it, I wouldn't have voted for you.

Leave me be, I'm gonna go over and help trexxen with his leg.

Its wierd how everyone who has ever toubted Joseph as ended up dead isn't it?

just think about it.

I brought him his spare leg already, let's let him sleep. And It looks like I saved Molly's life by shooting down the chandelier. She was hanging from the other end. Looks like she was trying to kill herself again. She should be sleeping for a while too. I'll clean up the chandelier...

Well lets move things along here..

I Vote:Casewindu

Now I'm starved, who wants to head over to the steakhouse with me? *sweet*

Sorry about the edit, it was a grammar error :-$

Edited by Piranha

Well lets move things along here..

I Vote:Casewindu

Now I'm starved, who wants to head over to the steakhouse with me? *sweet*

Sorry about the edit, it was a grammar error :-$

for what reason Piranha? someone who doesnt have a reason and wants to "move things along" as quick as possible obviously wants to cover their tracks quickly!

I will have you know I know high ranking figures in this town and I don't think they'd be very happy with your quick to accuse attitude! >:-(

oh and another thing what did you "edit"? Were you going to say something that you wouldnt want us to hear yet your consience is wanting to scream out all of the wicked things that you have done, including the murder of one of this towns very own inhabitants!

shame on you sir.

Edited by casewindu

*has woken up before casewindu's last post* Man, you really need to calm down...*yawns* How long was I out? Agh, my head...another round for me and Casewindu to calm that man's nerves for tonight.

Vote casewindu.

Sign in to follow this