Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 5

Mafia-Day5.jpg

Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.

Past Storylines:

Day 5, Sunset

caswindu was taken to the gallows, to the sound of curses from the audience. It had become clear to the town that he was a bandit, despite his uniform. The sheriff tied a knot around the poor fellow's neck, and the crowd watched caswindu hang.

It was painfully obvious he was the Cavalry Officer. The town's demise was almost certain now, as there were now as many bandits as there were townies. The few remaining people of the town hoped to change that, and loaded up their guns for the coming night...

Day 5, Morning

Light spread across Gold City as the sun rose from under the hills. The town gathered together once more, although one was missing. Near the bank, the body of Tanotrooper was found.

From his clothing it became obvious he was a Local Indian. Another Townie had been killed. Grim as ever, the town entered the saloon. Username_Taken, ImperialScouts and Trexxen arrived slightly later, all looking rather tired. ImperialScouts limped behind the other two, and once the three latecomers arrived, heated debate began once more in the town.

Meanwhile, a cavalry squad arrived from the nearby fort of Legoredo, to see how the progress was going. Angry to see that no bandits had been lynched, they began placing wanted posters all over the town.

With the town's demise not far away, the town became more determined to rid themselves of the banditsand finally be free.

Day 4, Night

Tanotrooper passed through the streets, seemingly pleased with his work during the day. He walked past the local bank before coming to a sudden halt. He stood where he was, transfixed, staring at a loaded pistol aimed at his head. He began to shout, but the noise of the gunshot drowned it out. Tanotrooper was left on the ground, covered in a red liquid.

Day 4, Sunset

The town had decided. wouwie13 was to be put to death. Suspicions arose about the man from the very beginning, and his disgustingly curvy name did nothing but further prove he was a lowly bandit. The sherriff strung ol' wouwie up and hung the poor man.

After a thorough search of his house, it was discovered that he was infact a (Townie).

"Why don't we just search their houses to begin with?" asked an inquisitive sherriff. the mayor scoffed.

"Keep up that additude, son and you'll be the next one lynched."

And so the day ended, after a rather peculiar 120 hours, and darkness fell upon Gold City. Several town members loaded up their revolvers, and prepared for the grim upcoming night..

Day 4, Morning

A rooster cried, greeting the new day. The sun rose above the barren mountians, unleashing light upon the old town. The townspeople got out from their beds, still tired. They gathered at the saloon, happy to see that, once again, everyone had survived the night. Almost immediatly though accusations started flying, occasionally interrupted by the swilling of alcohol. Nothing unusual there.

Day 3, Sunset

The town had decided. lukeiamyourfather was to be hung. The poor man hardly had time to even defend himself. He was taken to the gallows, much to the delight of the crowd.

"But wait, I'm innocent!" he screamed, but the time for talking was over.

lukeiamyourfather was hung. His house was searched. Items found there were a whip, luggage, and a picture of a stagecoach. It seemed the man hung was none other than the local Stagecoach Driver. Another loyal citizen had been killed. The sky darkened, and the town went back to their houses for the night. Others stayed behind and loaded up their guns, knowing that now was the time to strike..

Day 3, Afternoon

The sherriff took a break from his tireless efforts investigating and headed to the saloon for a drink or two. He sipped at his grog, only to be interrupted by a loud racket out back. The sherriff left his table and ran to the noise. He rammed the door open to find TheBrickster hanging from the ceiling on a noose. The sherriff sprung into action, quickly cutting the rope on which theBrickster was tied. TheBrickster tumbled to the floor, gasping for breath, and the sherriff let out a sigh of relief. TheBrickster was saved, but it would take him a while to recover from the incident.

Meanwhile, the Mayor sat in his office impatiently, furius at the inactivity of the town. He doubted the town would ever be rid of criminals at this rate. The arrival of a mysterious man hadn't seemed to rouse the townies, despite the new information he had about some of the citizens. Will this information save this good town, or will it serve only to dismantle the remaining law left in the damned town.

Day 3, Morning

A rooster cried, greeting the new day. The sun rose above the barren mountians, unleashing light upon the old town. The townspeople got out from their beds, still tired. They gathered at the saloon, happy to see that, once again, everyone had survived the night. Almost immediatly though accusations started flying, occasionally interrupted by the swilling of alcohol. Nothing unusual there. There was about to be something very unusual, though. The saloon doors flapped open, and a ragged looking stranger walked in.

This stranger went by the name of Username_Taken, and although none knew him, he seemed to know quite alot about them...

Day 2, Sunset

The townspeople had been confronting each other left, right and centre and had come to no conclusion. The mayor sighed.

"We'll continue in the morning.." The townspeople returned to their houses, even more suspicous of each other..

Day 2, Midday

The Day was getting late, and the mayor was getting impatient. The inhabitants of Gold City, paranoid as ever, had spent most of the day trying to lynch everyone in sight. The mayor finally stood up, furious.

"Why you dirty yellow-bellied cowards! You folk are the most indecisive lot I've ever layed eyes on! Ya'll better finish this here investigation soon, or we're going to bed lynch-less tonight!"

With those wise words, the town once again began to route out the criminals from the good town. Or tried to atleast ...

Day 2, Morning

It had been a long and restless night. No doubt the bandits had been busy. The town awoke to the call of a rooster. All but the Brickster... he slept a few minutes longer. The town gathered together at the gallows, surprised to see everyone still alive. Rumours had already started spreading however, and it surely wouldn't be long until someone joined ricecracker in the graveyard.

Day 1, Sunset

ricecracker had been the name on the lips of many of the townspeople the whole day. Not the delicious snack either, but one of the citizens. ricecracker had tried to prove his innocence, claiming to be the deputy sherriff, but the town was having none of it. Ricecracker was taken to the gallows and hung..

Ricecracker's badge fell to the floor, with the word 'DEPUTY' engraved on it.

"Oops, looks like he was a Townie after all" said the mayor, his cheeks now a reddish colour. The townspeople, feeling rather silly, returned to their houses for the night, hoping the next day will be more successful. The bandits, however, loaded up their guns and prepared to rid themselves of a few more town members...

Day 1, Morning

The inhabitants of Gold City gathered around their trusted mayor, who clearly had something important to say. The noise of the townspeople died down as the mayor's booming voice echoed throughout the city.

"This town is in great peril! Many a bandit has made this town their home, and now, something has to be done. As the mayor, I have come up with a solution - we will all search the town, trying to route out the outlaws, and finally free this town of evil. Anyone we find suspicious will be hanged. Now, harden your hearts for the coming task. Once this is all over, we will once again be able to roam freely without the threat of bandits!"

The crowd cheered, despite the mayor's flawed system. For their spirits had been uplifted, and they would follow the mayor's plan the all the way, or die trying. The townspeople walked back to their homes, and so, presumeably, did the bandits.

Inhabitants of Gold City

- TheBrickster

- Trexxen

- Piranha

- Hinckley (Replacing Quarryman)

- ImperialScouts (Replacing Captain Ka-Boom)

- casewindu (Replacing Capn Kirk 911)

- Username_Taken

The Graveyard

- ricecracker: Lynched, Day 1 (Townie) - Was clearly loved by the entire town.

- lukeiamyourfather: Lynched, Day 3 (Townie) - Being Luke's father did nothing to save this poor soul from being lynched.

- wouwie13: Lynched, Day 4 (Townie) - His curvy name will no longer dishearten the good town.

- Tanotrooper Shot, Night 4 (Townie) - His peace pipe will no longer cloud the minds of good people.

- casewindu Lynched, Day 5 (Townie) -You could say 'case closed'. But that would be silly.

4 votes to lynch.

Rules can be found in the Day 1 Thread. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Have Fun ;-)

Uh-oh. One of our alliance has been shot! There's a murderer among us on top of everything. It's likely either casewindu or Username_Taken is the culprit. We need to take one of them out before we end up like Tanotrooper...

Say, anyone know if TT was a townie or a bandit?

Day 5, Morning

Light spread across Gold City as the sun rose from under the hills. The town gathered together once more, although one was missing. Near the bank, the body of Tanotrooper was found.

DSCF3910.jpg

From his clothing it became obvious he was a Local Indian. Another Townie had been killed. Grim as ever, the town entered the saloon. Username_Taken, ImperialScouts and Trexxen arrived slightly later, all looking rather tired. ImperialScouts limped behind the other two, and once the three latecomers arrived, heated debate began once more in the town.

Meanwhile, a cavalry squad arrived from the nearby fort of Legoredo, to see how the progress was going. Angry to see that no bandits had been lynched, they began placing wanted posters all over the town.

3069bpx37.jpg?0

With the town's demise not far away, the town became more determined to rid themselves of the banditsand finally be free.

Your pretty quick to get in the first say in the matter Hinckley! sounds like your trying to cover up your tracks too quickly!

You seem to be steering the town to hate which ever person you wish but no one has ever thought that you maybe a bandit yourself!

who's with me?

Edited by casewindu

I vote casewindu. He clearly murdered one of our alliance last night and if we don't take him out now, he'll do it again.

Well I vote Hinckley as he gets very edgy every time the blame is switched to him! I state right now that he is

deffinatly a bandit as he was very quick this morning to get his word in first!

Well I vote Hinckley as he gets very edgy every time the blame is switched to him! I state right now that he is

deffinatly a bandit as he was very quick this morning to get his word in first!

Okay, well since our votes are in, let's go have a drink! *sweet*

Now just wait Hinckley, I think we should wait for more clues before jumping the poll booth and voting. Let's get everybody to say what they were doing last night.

I never quite liked teh looks of the Brickster.... methinks he's the bandit! Care to defend yourself Bandit...errr... i mean Brickster?

U_T

Who is Brickster?

Maybe you are thinking of somebody else?

Could be Molly Brown.

Ah Yes Molly Brown... of course! The whiskey must be getting to my head... cough cough *good save* cough...

I dont much like you Molly, and I have a feelin you may be a bandit!

U_T

Now just wait Hinckley, I think we should wait for more clues before jumping the poll booth and voting. Let's get everybody to say what they were doing last night.

Thank makes sense, but my name is Joseph. I think there was a clear motive for anyone outside of our alliance to take out Tanotrooper. Has anyone searched his body for clues? We could search everyone for weapons, but I was under the impression we all carried guns...

Thank makes sense, but my name is Joseph. I think there was a clear motive for anyone outside of our alliance to take out Tanotrooper. Has anyone searched his body for clues? We could search everyone for weapons, but I was under the impression we all carried guns...

Flys over my head. Pardon me Joseph!

TT was shot! X-O

Most disturbing indeed! Who could have done it?

Probably someone outside of our alliance, they saw us as a threat!

But which one?

I think I need more whiskey *sweet*

TT was shot! X-O

Most disturbing indeed! Who could have done it?

Probably someone outside of our alliance, they saw us as a threat!

But which one?

I think I need more whiskey *sweet*

Me too!

Well, casewindu came right in and accused me of killing TT, so I think it's him. Why else would he be so quick to blame the first person he saw?

Sorry casey, it's the only evidence I have to go off of. I don't mean anything personal by it. Can I buy you a whiskey?

Me too!

Well, casewindu came right in and accused me of killing TT, so I think it's him. Why else would he be so quick to blame the first person he saw?

Sorry casey, it's the only evidence I have to go off of. I don't mean anything personal by it. Can I buy you a whiskey?

What about people's alibi's? Would ye be interested in hearing what they were doing last night?

I can't convict a man to death just because of a quick mouth!

What about people's alibi's? Would ye be interested in hearing what they were doing last night?

I can't convict a man to death just because of a quick mouth!

If you want to conduct an investigation, feel free. I think you need a nickname. I'm going to call you Sheriff. :-D

Whiskey!!

If you want to conduct an investigation, feel free. I think you need a nickname. I'm going to call you Sheriff. :-D

Whiskey!!

Err... 8-| okay...

SO, who wants to go first?

Well here's my story of last night:

I woke up in the middle of the night and discovered that my eagle was missing

My first thought was "Must have been that Joe guy and Molly!"

They were always jealous of a talking coin that was a figment of their imaginations!

So I got out of bed and strapped on my pistols and walked outside looking for them scoundrels!

I was pretty thirsty so I went to the saloon and bought everyone drinks! Who knew everyone was up that late!

I thinks to myself "Bunch of drunks"! Then I fell asleep on the counter and woke up to the sound of gun shots

Running outside with my guns drawn I see nobody around and so I go back to the saloon

I never did find my gold eagle though, and thats what scares me most!

Phew! Now who wants some whiskey?

Well, I had a bit of a bout with insomnia, so I took my pistols down to the saloon and sat on the porch shinin' 'em. That usually helps me fall asleep. And I did. I slept on the porch of the saloon, woke up and got some whiskey for breakfast...

Thomsen, what did you, Username_Taken and Trexxen do? You all look rather tired...

I actually wasn't with the other two...my job keeps me up at night rather than being a day job, so I usually just come to the saloon when it's over so I can get whiskey and sleep, my two favorite things. Prob'ly why I was passed out for so long yesterday too. Another *hic* round!

I actually wasn't with the other two...my job keeps me up at night rather than being a day job, so I usually just come to the saloon when it's over so I can get whiskey and sleep, my two favorite things. Prob'ly why I was passed out for so long yesterday too. Another *hic* round!

I'm a night owl too. What do you do for a living?

I stayed up all night looking for more witches as I believe that even though wouwie is dead his ghost may live on. I think I fell asleep at about 2 oclock next to the old railroad, you can ask the station master if you don't believe me.

Oh and yes Joseph you can buy me a whisky! ;-)

...Alright, you got me. I'm a bodyguard. I protect people at night. Last night I was wrong, and someone in the alliance died for it. *hic* *lays head down on table*

...Alright, you got me. I'm a bodyguard. I protect people at night. Last night I was wrong, and someone in the alliance died for it. *hic* *lays head down on table*

What a cryptic thing to say. Wake up Trexxen.

*kick*

Trexxen, wake up!

*wet willy*

Trexxen!! What did you mean?

Someone, could I get a whiskey?

Sign in to follow this