Mr. Builder

Lookin' to do some wacking.

*skull* Looking to whack someone in a contest. The contest will not begin until my dad gives back my camera card dock. *skull*

I have already whacked SirNadroj. No more asking me to a whack-off until Hinckley says so. Thanks.

Look on pages 3 and 4 for our entries.

Edited by Mr. Builder

Oh come on. Anyone? >:-( Are you to chicken to go against the new guy? Huh? May the brick separator never been invented if no one wants to go against me!

:-D

You could always whack yourself, then put it in a thread for all to see. Wait, you just did. :-|

For an official contest, you may want to submit your idea here.

Otherwise, if you just want to challenge someone to a whack-off, I'd suggest you send them a private message and arrange it that way.

Give it some time, people should eventually respond ;-)

Until then, If you can't find anyone, I'll take you on >:-)

I'd be careful about Hinckley though, he can be quite the whacker!

*sweet*

Oh come on. Anyone? >:-( Are you to chicken to go against the new guy? Huh? May the brick separator never been invented if no one wants to go against me!

:-D

Don't bump a topic less than a day after you've posted it, let a lone less than one hour please. Thank you.

I'm a little busy with the new server right now, but eventually I will consider whacking you... 8-| Man, I wish I would've picked a different word for that when I first came up with it. Why did I choose whack? Oh right "Whack-a-Mole" "Whack-a-Tau" actually. Ah, the EB canon. I was drugged at the time...legally. Hernia surgery...

Anyway, Whack On not Whack Off! :-D

Where? well online of course. When? When i am able to load my pictures back onto my computer. yes, but if Hinckley gets done, I whackin him.

I'd be mighty willing to whack the snot out of you challenge you to a nice ol' whack-off. 8-|

... Why does that never sound right? X-D Really though, bring it on.

Also, I'd like to tell you about the edit button, but I think an Admin might yell at me with my way of telling. X-D

~Peace

Since I missed the "Whack a Fig" contest, I'd like to whack you! ( Darn, that never sounds right 8-| )

Send me the PM >:-)

*sweet*

Bang yo' up blad! >:-)

For those who don't know what that means, it means that I would be willing to do some whacking ;-) ...Or get whacked myself *sing*

Bang yo' up blad! >:-)

For those who don't know what that means, it means that I would be willing to do some whacking ;-) ...Or get whacked myself *sing*

Yeah! What he said! :-D

If anyone wants to whack me, just PM me! :-P

*sweet*

I will star the contest today (probably not), Wednesday, or for sure over the weekend.
Contest? I thought this was just one-on-one. If it's a contest then I should tell you that we don't allow people to create their own contests anymore.

Contest? I thought this was just one-on-one. If it's a contest then I should tell you that we don't allow people to create their own contests anymore.

That's what I thought too. Am I missing something? *wacko*

*sweet*

if you just want to challenge someone to a whack-off

I'm not even going to go down that road...

Steve

No, no, no, no. I stand corrected. I will get the contestant by asking a very random question. And the question is: Who wants to whack, one on one the most? Man, I never thought this would be so hard choosing someone! *wacko*

I do! I even made a new hammer to prove it! Tried and tested!

hammer_time.jpg

~ >:-)