10 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Got it. I trust your measurements as they are better than mine.

Yeah, I waited a while for that arch piece to become available. They are hard to find.

I have made lots of rescaling during the past because I can not use @Sariel's scaler on mobile phone (or my fingers are not made for it :laugh:). Looking at your 437 I got an idea to make (fully manual) U5023 with crane. My plan is to use Fishertechnic tires on it...but (most likely) first after U423 I'll go to work on 1:18 telehandler

5 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

Yes, you must make a U5023 with a Crane with Fishertechnic tires. :classic:

Honestly I work on few projects simultaneously and first thing I'll sort out what I plan to do and what parts Iike tires or pf elements I need; of course red wheels technic racing small 43.2 x 26 is a dream for one project...but now I look for 42124 tire.

15 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Honestly I work on few projects simultaneously and first thing I'll sort out what I plan to do and what parts Iike tires or pf elements I need; of course red wheels technic racing small 43.2 x 26 is a dream for one project...but now I look for 42124 tire.

Seriously, Red 43.2x26 is a dream. I tried the Dark Red ones, and they just looked bad. TLG, we need these in red.

27 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

Seriously, Red 43.2x26 is a dream. I tried the Dark Red ones, and they just looked bad. TLG, we need these in red.

I have blue and lime...and they are beautiful

On 4/28/2021 at 10:13 PM, Thirdwigg said:

Got it. I trust your measurements as they are better than mine.

Yeah, I waited a while for that arch piece to become available. They are hard to find.

The only thing that makes me some headaches are rear mudguards that are bigger than ideal because I use arches. So I have to put fuel tank one stud forward...and as result tilting bed would be smaller. In the meantime I have installed pneumatic pump ar the side of chimney and pump takes additional place if I want to make it easily accessible...due to steering system HOG can not be moved anymore to the front. Perhaps I'll make salt spreader fur upcoming summer time :laugh:

Cab is finally finished, but the only thing that bothers me is what to put at the back; for tilting bed pneumatic pump is in the way...

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

@Thirdwigg what do you think?

Edited by I_Igor

I was thinking more about salt spreader, but having more attachments is not a bad idea after all. Since it is all manual it is easier to implement. Currently state of salt spreader build caused to add another PTO directly from engine (at the back of engine). Today I was looking at Mulag grass cutter but it is complicated to transfer rotation from PTO to cutter... I was planning to install crane on U5023 because of bigger wheelbase.

Edited by I_Igor
(I hate this autocorrect)

Finally first attachment is finished (rear is a little bulky) and drivers door is better now.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

From tomorrow another project will be continued...

5 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

It is soo cute and it works welldone.

Thanks buddy; I have realized that building at this scale (1:18)  Unimog uses minimal amount of parts; doesn't have to add lengths etc to make it stiffer just one beam 6 x 4 bent per side at front and rear. Next one that I work on is also manual with few frames as base despite only 15 studs chassis width...

to be continued...

17 minutes ago, Touc4nx said:

And that for only one, and there is no other to sale…

Yes, let's hope that TLC releases them. :classic:

Whenever I see something like that on Bricklink, without any referenced sets, I wonder "What's going on there? It sound's too good to be true. It probably is."

44 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

Whenever I see something like that on Bricklink, without any referenced sets, I wonder "What's going on there? It sound's too good to be true. It probably is."

I have found several unique parts with extreme prices like red 5 x 7 frames that were testing parts or similar; they got out Lego under questionable circumstances...

A small update to telehandler project (1:18 ace JCB loadall 560-80); main proportions are done (rear part is onestud too high but I'll solve this when I order few plates) functionality is acceptable and still some parts needed to round it up...

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Because new tractor tires (on Zetros) are to small for my planned MOCS, I have decided to stick to 1:15 scale. Introducing new panel extensions (if I my say so) 3 x 2 studs enabled me to make smother hood which looks like I planned from begining. What is not visible on finished model is reconstruction that enables multiple steering modes...

800x600.jpg

800x1067.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

@eric trax I think now I'm really finished with this tractor

(it has 2 7x11 frames, 2 5x11 frames and 12 5x7 frames in black...)

1 hour ago, Rebel_Lego said:

Looks great, only the rear mudguards look off to me. They are to high above the wheel I think

Thank you very much :classic:

It is a bit to high (one stud) true, due to misalignment, but I noticed after photographing so I correct it. Actually when I placed it mudguards raised a bit. Next I'll post some photos of development on red tractor that I'll continue to work on it when time allows me.

Instantly recognisable! There's a few of those around here, you have you look pretty much spot on. Great moc, really like it.:sweet:

1 hour ago, TeamThrifty said:

Instantly recognisable! There's a few of those around here, you have you look pretty much spot on. Great moc, really like it.:sweet:

There is not better compliment than to become one from fellow (expert) tractor builder. Later I'll add photos that show multiple steering modes. Now I plan to make one another that gas no bonnet actually...

Kind regards

On 7/29/2021 at 8:52 PM, 1gor said:

@eric trax I think now I'm really finished with this tractor

The rear fenders one stud lower please ;)  I would add a few details, for example the side bonnet covers.

I love the chassis of this tractor. It is simple but has many functions. Good job!

Edited by eric trax

6 minutes ago, eric trax said:

The rear fenders one stud lower please ;)  I would add a few details, for example the side bonnet covers.

I love the chassis of this tractor. It is simple but has many functions. Good job!

Rear fender is lowered, for side bonnet covers I need some thin liftarms, below black small panels on bonnet near cab. Below bonnet are black tappered panels that hold m-motor and linear actuator that raises/lowers front hitch... Magic help for chassis was this part that I found in my inventory by accident because I forgot about it...

lego-half-beam-double-3-x-8-x-2-50904-28