6 hours ago, Sjoemie himself said:

@I_Igor If you need some inspiration for implements.. Found this pretty awesome combination. 

I have some of them in 2014 brochure, but there are number of the over the net. I'll see when implements cross my mind :grin:

7 hours ago, eric trax said:

It's good to see that someone has started to build Fastrac :) After the pictures WIP looks like a well-thought-out model. I had to postpone my construction of 4220, so I am waiting for further progress @I_Igor

Thanks, I have busy weekend, but I hope to find few hours to work on a Cab...in some 10 days I expect missing parts to arrive (main reason for standstill...) But if you like this Fastrac, I have one big surprise after Fastrac in my sleeve :wink:

(It is another tractor and very unique tractor)

wow, your tractor is looking cool..  Now I want to build a tractor..  I like how you mount your motors to the side on your older model.. Its actually been a while I've seen this page and I like how you scale it and that's important!!!  Maybe we can try to build a hemp harvester.. 

@sirslayer thank you very much. I have to wait for some parts to finish it. Deere harvester is a plan with tracks at the front (based on new sprockets xl) and rear tractor tire (yes it will be big one but will fit 1:15 scale of Unimog and Fastrac :wink: )

Regards

On 1/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, steph77 said:

I don't own such bb....

isn't it possible to use a simple pole reverser? it is available in set 8293...

EDIT ; this pole reverser could be positioned deep inside your build of chassis and have a HOG somewhere?

It seems like there is no solution without pole reverser, so up to look where to find it...since the one that I got in 8297 did not work from the beginning and I did not even try if it works until now :damn:

Edited by I_Igor

The sun beam woke me up today and it whisper in my ear...   and said...  go to Lego.com and download Lego set 8274 combine harvester instructions for free..  and the sunbeam also told me, learn it, study it.. build it!!   so the sunbeam disappears into the clouds and I seen this ..  I've started to add a stream rotor (auger) in the center like the real deal..!!  

lego technic 8274 combine harvester

That is nice @sirslayer, but perhaps Sun beam could be Great Spirit :classic: 

I'm waiting for additional parts to finish cab and front bonnet, but somehow I struggle with battery box; if I use Technic version it is big and for train battery box I do not have reverser; actually I have it from 8297 set but have never use it and now it doesn't work... :damn:

Lucky you, you got sun beam, I have frosty morning and morning exercise in form of heating car and unfreezing windshield and have day full of mad obligations in front of me (have to go to wife's doctor who is actually for psychiatry...)

Edited by I_Igor
mistyping

4 hours ago, I_Igor said:

struggle with battery box

Would a bu-wizz work for you? 

16 minutes ago, hpil said:

Would a bu-wizz work for you? 

Thanks for help :sweet:, but (at the moment) I look for 100% LEGO solution and due to restrictions in Post Bank here and mad provisions in banks, I'm limited to buy what is available here in Croatia.

I've done a Lego L motor mod by using the C1 and C2 on the PF cable of the Lego motor and reversing the connections so I can join two motors together and run them without a pole reversal. If I understand you correctly ..  

20190120_214905

@sirslayer I need to use just one motor for 4 functions. And I will use technic BB to switch directions because I need this for 3 point hitch...just need few extra parts to arrive which will be in next few days and to see how to make rear part of cab to look acceptable since structure is stiff enough for cab.

Thanks for help :classic:

After a while I have some (good) news. All needed parts for cab arrived yesterday and result is this:

(First image is without yellow parts)

800x1422.jpg

This is finished version (just missing beacon lights)

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

...and cab mounted on tractor (with 4 pins...)

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

I'm really satisfied with cab; it fits the scale perfectly and next step is to concentrate myself on bonnet.

Enjoy

Edited by I_Igor

Yes, it's looking really good! Again reminded of how well yellow and black go together. :)

Gentlemen thank you for your compliments. It is indeed as Mr. @zoo sad; yellow and black go very well together, but other combinations are not bad; example dark bluish gray and red :wink:

Just now, I_Igor said:

but other combinations are not bad; example dark bluish gray and red :wink:

This is true. I like red with black as well. I think it helps a lot that the lego parts with their colours look quite vibrant overall.

Just now, zoo said:

This is true. I like red with black as well. I think it helps a lot that the lego parts with their colours look quite vibrant overall.

I agree; but the main reason writing about dark bluish gray and red combination is that I want to announce new systems tractor that I'll be start to work on it just after I finish Fastrac. Just a little teaser it will also be made in 1:15 scale with all wheel steering independent suspension, all wheel drive...but let's surprise you...

Wow, that looks stunning! Well done! Love the cab detailing, outside and in. Remind me - the motor does linkage and pto, HoG steering, and push along for the drive & engine? 

16 minutes ago, hpil said:

Wow, that looks stunning! Well done! Love the cab detailing, outside and in. Remind me - the motor does linkage and pto

Just this features are motorised; HoG steering, and push along for the drive & engine are manual.

I'm glad you like this cab; I was bustling on it for about 2 weeks with different colors to see what yellow I have and what I need to order.

Hope today afternoon (CET) to work a little bit on bonnet...if there is normal week in front of me, I'll be able to finish bonnet or at least see what parts I miss to make it final. Due to correct dimensions / proportions I have decided to make just rear mudguards, front are usually one stud thick and bonnet would look to low.

Nice to see some progress again Igor. The shape of the cab turned out really well, could you perhaps post a picture from the side from a little distance. I would have to agree that the yellow and black go well together.

About you next project.. if that is going to be a system tractor as well all I can think of, in (db)g and red, is Schlüter?

15 minutes ago, Sjoemie himself said:

Nice to see some progress again Igor. The shape of the cab turned out really well, could you perhaps post a picture from the side from a little distance. I would have to agree that the yellow and black go well together.

About you next project.. if that is going to be a system tractor as well all I can think of, in (db)g and red, is Schlüter?

Thanks for compliment :sweet:

In upcoming week I'll try to take better photo and post it here. At the moment some 50% of bonnet is finished. The systems tractor that I work on it is Syn-trac

Original model:

001.jpg

So far I have managed to make axle(s); they are the same: front and rear...but look for yourself :wink:

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

Regards

@Sjoemie himself this is what I can do (in term of photography) in shortest period of time, but I hope that it will give you answer that you seek

800x450.jpg

Wow, I would never have guessed your next project. What is it and what is it used for?

Great picture, thank you. I think you have captured the look of the JCB very well. It's looking nice and robust,  just like the real thing.