On 3/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, Sebeus I said:

I felt tempted to do some changes on the sail plan. But as these are the original sails from Captain Greenhair's Build a Frigate Tutorial, I just couldn't do it, they have kind of a historical value, you know. (Knowing him he'd probably say; "to hell with that, loose the sails and make better ones!" :head_back:.

Yeah, why didn't you? You guys are nuts!?

She's still a great looking ship! All the little mods make me feel like it's a bounty ship which is made to the taste of the new owner. And that story is almost right, apart from the fact you paid for it off course.?

On 3/31/2020 at 12:49 AM, Sebeus I said:

But I'll get to that later, let's show her off first.

Are there higher resolution images available?

It's a magnificent vessel but 800x600 images are just too small for social media.

image.png

23 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Are there higher resolution images available?

It's a magnificent vessel but 800x600 images are just too small for social media.

I have them on my PC,

what shots are you looking for? I'll add them to my Flickr.

Right now I only have this one online: link

13 minutes ago, Sebeus I said:

what shots are you looking for? I'll add them to my Flickr.

Mainly the ship exteriors...  We're due for a magnificent pirate ship on the Classic Pirates Instagram.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

And some close-ups...

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 minute ago, Mister Phes said:

Mainly the ship exteriors...  We're due for a magnificent pirate ship on the Classic Pirates Instagram.

And some close-ups...

Aha, it's for the good cause then :pir-classic:.

I will make work of it this evening, after work :pir_laugh2:.

6 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

50972909033_59a821be69_c.jpgLa Comete II by Sebeus I, on Flickr

See my Flickr photostream for all pictures, this one is just to give an idea on its current whereabouts :pir-classic:.

6 hours ago, Sebeus I said:

See my Flickr photostream for all pictures, this one is just to give an idea on its current whereabouts :pir-classic:.

Thank ye!

Now I just need to find some time to edit them into Instagram format and we've got our next post.

Really very nice ships. The pirate ship is more sympathetic to me.:pir-grin:

That's awesome,

Most credit goes to @Legostone though, I just added/changed some details and took better quality pictures.

I gotta bump this because somehow I missed it. I gotta say this is one of my favorite ships built.  Congrats to Legostone in building her, and Sebeus I on the mods. Ill say it again, one of the best I have seen.  Cheers!

On 6/18/2022 at 6:36 AM, Admiral Bejaune said:

I gotta bump this because somehow I missed it. I gotta say this is one of my favorite ships built.  Congrats to Legostone in building her, and Sebeus I on the mods. Ill say it again, one of the best I have seen.  Cheers!

Thanks @Admiral Bejaune for bumping this, because everything you said is true and those builds really opened my eyes to Lego craftsmanship back then! Now as I'm finally a participating member here on EB, I absolutely wanted to let @Legostone and @Sebeus I know that :pir-huzzah2: