I couldn't find a dedicated thread, so please feel free to move this comment to the appropriate thread if I have failed in my extensive search to find the correct thread to post this in. If there isn't one, may I suggest this as a general but official LEGO contests thread? Therefore, please feel free to add an appropriate pinned comment regarding this topic's remit... certainly something better worded anyway.

To my issue/point/problem...

I have been trying to upload an entry to one of LEGO ReBrick's contests all day. I've tried on my iPad and my old Kindle Fire. My four image files are easily below the largest file threshold, in fact, the combined size of my four images is below 2Mb. I'm adding only three tags as outlined and have tried with and without spaces after the commas.

Each time I manage to press submit after the preview I get the error message that "oops!" I need to check my file sizes or my tags.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems or have any advice? I've alerted the admin in a comment that will get moderated in 1-2 working days but I'm feeling a bit impatient and wondered if anyone else was experiencing difficulties and therefore confirming the problem being LEGO's website and not my hardware.

Have you tried using desktop or laptop for the job? Mobile devices still have a strange experience with various websites.

I don't have an up-to-date laptop or desktop currently. Thanks for the reply.

For what it's worth, I've finally managed to get a "success" message back using my iPad, hooray! I assume that it was an issue with how busy the site was as this was about 9:45pm UK time.