Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11

Episode 12 - you are here.

As you will recall with utmost certainty, the Surprise - chartered by Lady de Summer - was on her way to the place where the "Eight Provinces" had sunk with her load of silver.

And on board the Surprise - as part of the crew - was the cunning Highwayman, Flynn Stewart.
He had earned the respect of Captain Blofeld and Lady de Summer (she thought that Flynn was kind of cute and Captain Blofeld certainly did not think the same).

They were actually getting close to their destination.

41456543775_6fc1e8f769_c.jpg

But hang on, there were some guys in pursuit.
First there was Captain Cookie with his "Captain Cookie's Delight" following them in a safe distance.

28485222288_bc9f41db22_c.jpg

And then there were Colonel Greybeard and his men from Corrington with their goal to arrest the highwayman.
However, they were in the doldrums - or were they?

42015869522_7bbf98c2c8_z.jpg

Well, for the time being we just don't know - 
back to the Surprise.

41456543775_6fc1e8f769_m.jpg

There was some debate on board about who was going to take a dive to confirm they'd found a trace of the "Eight Provinces".
A quick poll revealed that noone could swim or dive but for Flynn Stewart.

41292675705_665214613a_n.jpg

So he took a deep breath, jumped overboard to find  something he had been longing to see for almost all of his life ...

42309953092_aac6dc076d_c.jpg

... the wreck of the "Eight Provinces"!

(to be continued)

Aye, the Eight Provinces is no more, but the shipwreck looks great nonetheless, the fishes are cute, and I really like all these ships, a frigate, a galleon and a cutter.

Wonderful!  Love those fishes! :wub: :grin:  The seaweed is great as well (what parts are those?), and the wreck altogether is very well done and looks quite realistic - the details like the angled brown grid thing, cannons all over, and broken masts and bowsprit really help make the thing look alive (or should I say dead? :pir-grin: :laugh:)  Can't wait to see more!

Nice build (as usual).   Unfortunate title, as I now have that song stuck in my head. :hmpf_bad:

Another very good episode! :thumbup: The shipwreck is done very nicely with great destroyed details. it does make me wonder what it would look like in its sailing form though... :oh:

Fantastic job on the shipwreck!  I love the fish too, they look really cute. :pir-grin:

20 hours ago, Bodi said:

Aye, the Eight Provinces is no more, but the shipwreck looks great nonetheless, the fishes are cute, and I really like all these ships, a frigate, a galleon and a cutter.

Thanks - yes, this episode has turned out quite ship-heavy :pir-laugh:

16 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Wonderful!  Love those fishes! :wub: :grin:  The seaweed is great as well (what parts are those?), and the wreck altogether is very well done and looks quite realistic - the details like the angled brown grid thing, cannons all over, and broken masts and bowsprit really help make the thing look alive (or should I say dead? :pir-grin: :laugh:)  Can't wait to see more!

Thanks - the seaweed thingies?  If I could remember.....  :pir-cry_sad:  didn't they show up with the Atlantis sets?

I just happened to have them and am happy to have found a use for them.

14 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Nice build (as usual).   Unfortunate title, as I now have that song stuck in my head. :hmpf_bad:

A pleasure!  I always have those songs in my head too.

My wife is to blame. I was thinking of some title with "Finding..." but she said it would be better to use a song title.

For the French readers: "La Mer".

13 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Another very good episode! :thumbup: The shipwreck is done very nicely with great destroyed details. it does make me wonder what it would look like in its sailing form though... :oh:

You missed the first part of the storyline?

There she was, still sailing.

11 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Was a nice story full of nice built !

The wreck is great... and those fishes !

That was fortunate for me. Those red fish started to appear and they looked very "Braunsfeldish".

You will see some more of them in the next episode.

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Fantastic job on the shipwreck!  I love the fish too, they look really cute. :pir-grin:

Thank you.  So it was worth ruining an existing ship :pir-grin:

Those red fish migh become a subject of interest for the Royal Society...

7 minutes ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

You missed the first part of the storyline?

Yep... I joined BOBS in February I think... I started to follow the second part of the story. Didn't even realize there were two parts! I'll have to go back and read it!

On 27.5.2018 at 8:46 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

Yep... I joined BOBS in February I think... I started to follow the second part of the story. Didn't even realize there were two parts! I'll have to go back and read it!

Ok, following the link above you should be able to find the other episodes.

Or you go backwards from here:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/152584-an-unexpected-move/