Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[Ep. XVII] [Empire] [Week 25] On the Right Track

Movements: Towards U-25 the fastest way possible 

After weeks of walking in the mud, it was bound things would go wrong. TK-9873 was supposed to be keeping watch one night, when the squad woke up there he was gone, and a day later they found his armor with an arrow in it. TK-1702’s paranoia dialed down a notch, however he still fears they are being hunted. Meanwhile, Acting-Colonel Faist’s wounds have mostly healed from his encounter with the rebels. Now, after receiving word from High Command the Rebels had found the switch, the hunt was on again, by triangulating the position of various known rebel encampments, the soldiers of the Empire have an idea where they are headed now. It seems the squad has picked up the scent:

41628224924_56ac975fa1_c.jpg

Beltar: Look what we found, fresh. This couldn’t have happened to long ago.

TK-1702: What a wonderful smell you’ve discovered. Is it possible we could be walking into a trap? This seems set up too perfectly...

Beltar: Perhaps...

TK-1702: Colonel?

42350820311_cb2e68ceea_c.jpg

Acting Colonel Faist: We are aware of rebel movements in these parts... I say we approach the next part of this trek with caution. Thoughts men? Keep walking in some direction or take this opportunity?

TK-1702: I recommend we follow this trail as far as we can, perhaps we can catch a squad off guard, or perhaps find the master switch.

Beltar: Well, we are on quite a deadline sir, so I agree, we need any sort of lead that can put is in a viable direction.

Acting Colonel Faist: Very well, let’s not keep the boys at the shield generator waiting then, onward!

Beltar thought as they moved out, how much longer on this mud ball would they have to endure? The battle in space was clearly taking a toll, he wondered how Alyin was fairing up there in that pit of death. The real surprise came when Beltar learned what the Emperor’s ‘special show’ was: the Death Star was operational already. Hopefully, with a little luck, the Empire would come out on top, and this war would be over. 

===

Spoiler

41628224034_1bc190d303_c.jpg

41628223454_c29666dd32_c.jpg

Surprise: I’m building still! I’ve been very busy recently, just wanted to pop back in this week since I fear this episode is drawing to a conclusion and I will be extremely busy again the next few weeks so I wouldn’t be able to participate. Story was a bit rushed and not thought out too well, I had a rough idea, but then the build didn't let it come to fruition. Anyways, comments and criticism welcome!

~Beltar

Edited by Commander Beltar

Good to have you back!  Your photo angles and editing make the build seem larger than it is, and I like the tree with all the vines on it.