BaneShake

I'm getting married!

Hey guys and gals! I've been an active member of the community for a few years now, and I just wanted to share something wonderful in my life with the rest of you. Tomorrow (May 26th for those of you seeing this later), I am marrying my beautiful, smart, and incredible girlfriend of five years, Katelynn. We've been officially planning it all out for several months, and now that the day is almost here, it's almost surreal. I'm incredibly excited to be truly joining this lifelong experience with her. :classic:

Side note, here's a brickfilm she helped voice a couple of years back with me.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

Congratulations, hope your wedding day becomes a memory for life! :thumbup:

On 5/25/2018 at 11:35 PM, Robert8 said:

Congratulations! 

:classic:

On 5/26/2018 at 1:42 AM, Error404 said:

Congratulations, hope your wedding day becomes a memory for life! :thumbup:

On 5/26/2018 at 3:30 AM, makoy said:

Congratulations! :classic:

On 5/26/2018 at 3:43 AM, deraven said:

Awesome!  Congratulations and much happiness to you both!  :classic:

On 5/26/2018 at 3:45 AM, Tariq j said:

Huge Congratulations! Hope you have a great future together!

On 5/26/2018 at 7:24 AM, LegoMonorailFan said:

Congratulations! Best of wishes to you both! Live long and prosper.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:37 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Congrats man!

Thanks you all! It was absolutely a perfect day, and we are having a blast together.

@PepperoniBricks Congrats on your great day! Is your wife also into LEGO or did you let her sign a consent haha ;) Mine is into Technic (I think I'm the cause though).

1 hour ago, JopieK said:

@PepperoniBricks Congrats on your great day! Is your wife also into LEGO or did you let her sign a consent haha ;) Mine is into Technic (I think I'm the cause though).

She's warming up to it. The lengthy explanation of Bionicle Lore proved it wasn't gonna scare her away. :wink:

Early on in our relationship, the summer after we had graduated high school, I actually custom-made the two of us as a couple of pairs of minifigures. Our wedding videographer actually got them in a few shots of the wedding video, around the 18-second mark in...

...and around the 9 minute 12 second mark, if you want to jump ahead, our baker used my Green Arrow and Black Canary 'figs on the Green Arrow themed groom's cake.

Congratulations to you both. I also asked my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Scottland. It's a wonderful moment you can share with someone who really loves you.

Cheers