Sign in to follow this  
IGUNNUK33LU

[MOC] Battle of Kastria 4: The Inquisitor

Part 4: The Inquisitor

6 Hours ago, Lord Vader ordered a landing pad prepared for his shuttle. Who arrived, however, was not who the Kastrian Command expected...

U1N3yrm.jpg

A squadron of stormtroopers as well as various officers lined up near the landing pad and awaited Vader's arrival. A figure wearing heavy black armor stepped off the shuttle.

"You're not Lord Vader..." Governor Adkins, in his crimson cape remarked.

"Correct. I am the Third Brother. I was sent here by Vader to solve your Jedi problem, and ensure it will not happen again," said a large man clad in black armor. His bright green face could barely be seen in a helmet. "You, my friend, have failed the Emperor. You are hereby relieved of duty." The Inquisitor ignited his double- bladed lightsaber and thrusted it into the governor's chest.wm2BeWG.jpg

"Stop, traitor!" An imperial officer exclaimed as the Inquisitor removed his blade from the governor's now-lifeless body.The Inquisitor glanced at the officer and noticed he was pulling out a blaster, and slashed his chest with his blade.

"Anyone else want to question my command?!?"  the Inquisitor asked while the stormtroopers backed away. "Very well. Agent Horck, take command."

An Imperial agent wearing grey body armor nodded and pointed at a young female officer. "You are now acting governor, effective immediately. Bring us to the palace so we may discuss our plans for dealing with the rebels." She nodded and proceeded to lead the new arrivals from the landing pad to the palace entrance.

3EtFL7B.jpg

(Sorry for low quality on the last two pictures, as well as how big they are I don't know how to change it.)

Two men hiding in a bush on a nearby hill observed this meeting.

"Contact Undelan and Farr. Tell them they are needed in the capital as soon as possible," the man with the long laser rifle said. His companion nodded and called their commanders, who were still on the run after their previous campsite had been destroyed.

x4BRQ0T.jpg

I know my MOCs so far have been less than impressive but I am definetely going to try to make them more exciting later down the line. At this point in time, though, I am doing this for the story aspect. Thanks for your time and interest if you've read this far, and I would love Comments and Constructive Criticism. Thanks! 

Looks good so far! Very interesting story and can’t wait to see the development. Predicting there is gonna be an awesome duel later so I’m hopeful for that. Keep up the good work! And don’t let the lack of comments or interest bring you down!

As for image size, on Imgur when you are getting the link to put the picture on here, there should be an option to change the size. Hope that helps.

20 hours ago, BlackJedi272 said:

Looks good so far! Very interesting story and can’t wait to see the development. Predicting there is gonna be an awesome duel later so I’m hopeful for that. Keep up the good work! And don’t let the lack of comments or interest bring you down!

As for image size, on Imgur when you are getting the link to put the picture on here, there should be an option to change the size. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it so far. And way to predict the ending :sceptic: Also thanks for the Imgur advice...