Delbaerov

MOC Modular Fire Station

Working on the finishing touches on my modular fire station.  The roof will have a small helipad for a fire helicopter. 

I've left the (not visible here) back of the building open to increase play-ability. Also the facade is all one piece while the remaining 24 x 32 of each floor can be removed.

About 90% complete on my fire station modular.  Open back for maximum playability each floor can be removed, but the front 8 studs (the facade) are all one segment.

That is pretty nice! Nice windowing and rooftop. I'm keener on non-square models, but everyone's got different tastes. Good job.

I like this. The colours are nice and it's instantly recognisable as a fire station. Nice details you've created on the facade including those lion head bricks between the windows. :classic::thumbup:

Great modular! Love the arches on the second floor, the roofline and the use of the lion heads which work so effectively here! Nice depth and texturing thanks to the use of the containers, and a big amount of profile bricks and windows.  Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup: