Foreman

What is your favorite Lego Theme?

I think I'm in the minority here by saying Ninjago. I don't like all the sets from that theme but there's a lot of it that I do like and I recently bought a whole bunch of sets for myself, some bigger ones and a lot of smaller ones. Some of the bigger sets that I got and are my favourites are Destiny's Bounty (70618) and Ninjago City Haven (70657). Some of the smaller sets that I got and think go well with it are Master Falls (70608) and Tiger Widow Island (70604).

I don't really like the forts, mechs, dragons or most of the vehicles it has in this theme. The only vehicles that I bought and liked are the Sky Shark and the Raid Zeppelin. And the only creature I got is Fire Fang. Which is one of my favs of all time.

I really like the East Asian theme Ninjago has got going on, I think it looks really aesthetic. I like the temples, ancient villages and the traditional clothing worn by the Lego minifigs. And I like how much vegetation is used in the sets and how most of it is designed. Some of them are one of the most detailed and fun ones to date. I think some of the City sets or even the Star Wars sets have started to look pale and kind of boring in comparison to some Ninjago sets and they used to be my favourite themes. Just my two cents!

Edited by Park7573

My favorite Lego theme is Creator 3in1 buildings because it's often more detailed than the City theme while less detailed than the Creator Expert which makes it something intermediate. However, I like the vehicles of City theme, they are just fine, but the vehicles of Creator 3in1 is sometimes too simple like the recent rocket cargo truck

Since I'm a huge book and movie, tv show fan, I love those themes. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Game of Thrones etc. :blush:

This is tough, there’s so many. Modulars are what got me back into LEGO, so those will always be towards the top. Castle, both Fantasy Era & Kingdoms, are you there as well. I like be all the factions we got with Castle, and of course Medieval Market Village. Likewise with Kingdoms and the Mill Village Raid. Then there’s Harry Potter, 2010 & especially current, is fantastic. How about I just say “all?” :tongue: LEGO is just one giant, all encompassing theme. 

The ideal lego theme for me is the one that has elements such as dark fantasy,supernatural creatures,magic and creepy atmosphere.The closest themes that include all or some of the above elements that I mentioned are Monster Fighters,the Hidden Side,Harry Potter and Pharaoh's Quest.

22 hours ago, Vindicare said:

:tongue: LEGO is just one giant, all encompassing theme. 

All themes are in the same universe