zux

Need help identifying MOC owner

Some time ago I saved a picture of cool modular on Flickr, but for unknown reason didn't fave it (doh!). Using it as inspiration for my own model and now I'm unable to find it on Flickr, obviously.  Wonder if any of you recognize the author?

PS. Mods, if that is a wrong subforum to ask - please move to an appropriate place.

Edited by zux

Based on the description, this is probably the author's flickr. Google Image search is very helpful, just right-click and search Google for image. 

Edited by imvanya

19 minutes ago, imvanya said:

Based on the description, this is probably the author's flickr. Google Image search is very helpful, just right-click and search Google for image. 

Well, you are correct, for some reason forgot about Google's option to search with image. Anyway thanks for your help and not suggesting lmgtfy :wink:

@zux, sure thing! Definitely didn't mean to sound condescending.

I had a similar issue, but worse: not only didn't I fave the image, I never even saved it, or at least a link to it. Sadly, Google Memory Search is not a thing yet :grin:

@imvanya Ha-ha. You see, I work in IT, so usually I'm the person who help users with such issues. However this time I got to be user. I would feel embarassed if I'd get an answer in a form of LMGTFY URL :D

@MAB Cool, thanks for pointing to EB topic.