Team hates stickers on technics and most of system sets unless it's permanent ♾ 

@Omikron, I used to be in Team Purist, but you can call me a Team Heretic member now... Although I have not bought one yet, the third party PF controllers are one sin I can forgive. :devil: 

4 minutes ago, Omikron said:

PURGE THE HERETICS!

Fahrenheit 221 anybody?

22 hours ago, Omikron said:

PURGE THE HERETICS!

Sarcasm? someone has arived! :wink:

Bublehead, I would definitely recommend a SBrick if at all. 

Maybe the topic should be changed to "Technic Preferences" @Bublehead. It would be on topic that way.

Edited by Aventador2004

5 hours ago, ukbajadave said:

I suspect I am like many others "Team reads much, posts rarely"

Edit: 15th post in 8 years!

I’ve been lurking here since 2010, but only finally made my account last year (and this is my first post), so I’d have to agree with you

Where do I fit?

I'm certainly Team Lurk on this sub-forum, and Team Wait-And-See in regards to upcoming set speculation.
In terms of actual building, I reckon I'd be Team Function, Team Yellow-Construction-Equipment and Team Manual (due to being a long-term member of Team Small-Collection :grin:).
I don't want to take sides on any of the other "battles"!

19 hours ago, Omikron said:

3rd party parts are HERESY

How very dare you!! :laugh:... Team Illegal loves 3rd party parts.. especially my big tractor tyres!!

5 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

How very dare you!! :laugh:... Team Illegal loves 3rd party parts.. especially my big tractor tyres!!

Aye matey. Drinking the SBrick cool-aid right now.

1 hour ago, Bublehead said:

Seriously, no one got the Fahrenheit 221 joke? smh

No one got my joke either, so what?

Edited by Aventador2004

Sorry, guys, but I missed your references as well.  Humor sometimes requires a common experience or reference and looses its humor when you have to explain it.  I would be glad to hear, though, an explanation from either of you via PM or here because I would like to laugh with you.  That is why I started this thread. I was poking fun at myself on not getting any reaction to my joke, because I am sure some people actually got it, not that I was actually disappointed. So remember to tip your waitresses. I am here till next Thursday. Try the Veal...  :grin:

23 minutes ago, Bublehead said:

Sorry, guys, but I missed your references as well.  Humor sometimes requires a common experience or reference and looses its humor when you have to explain it.  I would be glad to hear, though, an explanation from either of you via PM or here because I would like to laugh with you.  That is why I started this thread. I was poking fun at myself on not getting any reaction to my joke, because I am sure some people actually got it, not that I was actually disappointed. So remember to tip your waitresses. I am here till next Thursday. Try the Veal...  :grin:

Or people just don't find a joke funny.

2 minutes ago, Omikron said:

Or people just don't find a joke funny

And I hate the sound of crickets when a joke falls flat... can’t you hear them? They are deafening. :grin:

50 minutes ago, Omikron said:

Or people just don't find a joke funny.

Spoiler

????

Edited by Aventador2004

7 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

I actually did get your joke, which is why I wrote:

Hide contents

Adophin, get it now?

It actually means you didn't