Jim

HispaBrick Magazine 030 is out!

42281508441_3e7238d587_b.jpg

HispaBrick Magazine 030 is out!

It’s our anniversary! In this edition of HispaBrick Magazine we celebrate our 10th Anniversary with a couple of surprises.

To celebrate the occasion, we offer you the article on Alien by the arvo brothers that we published in our first issue and that you have asked to be published in English. We also interview Carlos Méndez, the AFOL who proposed the idea of HispaBrick Magazine ten years ago.

Some distinguished personalities in the AFOL world and from the LEGO Company have congratulated us on our anniversary. You will also find a timeline of the ten years of the magazine and interviews with the current staff members.
In addition, we proudly present a set that was specially designed for the occasion: 1001 - HispaBrick Magazine Kiosk.

Andrea Valcanover shows us how to build a beautiful tree, Pau Padrós explains the secrets behind Modular buildings, we interview the LEGO Technic team and we offer you a report of our latest event in Mungia (Bilbao).

Of course we also have tutorials, reviews, and our usual sections, including the comic strip Desmontados, and Benny celebrating our anniversary in his space station.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page over the next few days. We have a few surprises in store for you!

HispaBrick Magazine can be downloaded free of charge in Spanish and English, so... download your copy now and celebrate our 10th Anniversary with us!

DOWNLOAD HBM030

Here's the link to download past issues of the magazine.

A very lovingly crafted magazine that never fails to deliver. Have to say they're ver much of my liking as it's made very close to where I live, but that doesn't stop them from being brilliant regardless. 

On 22/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, Jim said:

Andrea Valcanover shows us how to build a beautiful tree, Pau Padrós explains the secrets behind Modular buildings, we interview the LEGO Technic team and we offer you a report of our latest event in Mungia (Bilbao).

Plus, for this edition, I was privileged enough to have an article I wrote featured. It just blows my mind. Big thanks to them! :blush:

4 minutes ago, paupadros said:

Plus, for this edition, I was privileged enough to have an article I wrote featured. It just blows my mind. Big thanks to them! :blush:

Nice, another celebrity among us :laugh: :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, Jim said:

Nice, another celebrity among us :laugh: :thumbup:

:laugh: Haha! Not at all! I wrote it in case someone liked modulars and wanted to have a go at making one. The day I become even remotely famous is the day the world will start to crumble.

Thanks a lot to everyone who makes HBM available to the public! I have started only with No. 26, but so far your magazines have always been a good read with lots of inspiration. Happy 10th Anniversary and best wishes for the next 10! :thumbup::pir-laugh: