leafan

Overwatch 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Lego has a booth at the overwatch fan festival this Wednesday so maybe we will see something from that

Would be nice even if it’s one reveal. To be honest, it’d be pointless if Lego went and didn’t have anything revealed, wouldn’t it?

There's a press release with what looks like an image of an official Tracer minifigure!

I'm disappointed that her time harness bit seems to be printed, not a new part. 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/723274/Overwatch-lego-release-date-news-pre-order-rumours-2018-updates

In addition to rumours that there'll actually be a total of six sets, there was also something about 'a supporting range of minifigure and accessory packs'. 

I think we might be seeing some sort of Battle Pack line!

8 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

There's a press release with what looks like an image of an official Tracer minifigure!

I’m pretty sure that’s a fan art of the figure. It says it in one of the other photos that the figure is a mock up

18 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m pretty sure that’s a fan art of the figure. It says it in one of the other photos that the figure is a mock up

Oh. My mistake. 

Still, the potential battle packs is good news. ^^

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/723274/Overwatch-lego-release-date-news-pre-order-rumours-2018-updates

In addition to rumours that there'll actually be a total of six sets, there was also something about 'a supporting range of minifigure and accessory packs'. 

I think we might be seeing some sort of Battle Pack line!

"Brick Fanatics believe" so I assume it's all just speculation based on what Lego fans are saying on another Lego site? Since that appears to be the only place that mentions this. Or is this site very trustworthy on its news?  (I'm sorry, first time I've heard of them)

2 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:
Lego's teasing it on their Twitter, looks like Widowmaker, Pharah, Genji, Soldier 76, Mercy and McCree are confirmed

*Heavy breathing*

76 ànd Mercy? Perfect! Those are the two I want the most. 

Now, if we can get Junkrat, Roadhog and Winston, I'll be happy. ^^ (Wouldn't say no to Wrecking Ball either!)

I'd say Tracer too, but she's pretty much obligatory. 

21 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:
looks like Widowmaker, Pharah, Genji, Soldier 76, Mercy and McCree are confirmed

I don't think that there is Pharah. But one looks like Reinhardt without his suit (second from left)

Edited by number42

Just now, number42 said:

I don't think that there is Pharah. But one looks like Reinhardt without his suit (second from left)

I think you're right! Maybe that means his suit will be brick built and fits the figure inside

7 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I really am confused with this one. It could be Ana, Sombra, unmasked Rein, Pharah(most likely), or even Hanzo.

PicsArt_08-21-08.09.30.png

It's Reinhardt, you can see his scar and beard

30 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I really am confused with this one. It could be Ana, Sombra, unmasked Rein, Pharah(most likely), or even Hanzo.

PicsArt_08-21-08.09.30.png

22 minutes ago, Ordinareo said:

It's Reinhardt, you can see his scar and beard

And if you look even closely, you can see how the print in the torso is the armour (the metallic part):

6c1587a4a81763c2667a629d4fc1c3a1e160e743

Does this mean he will be a regular minifig?

2 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

Does this mean he will be a regular minifig?

It would be a big dissappointment for me... :sad:

Just now, number42 said:

It would be a big dissappointment for me... :sad:

I'm sure they will do something different.

They already made a perfect Reinhardt minifig: latest?cb=20160408182851&path-prefix=es

26 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With Reinhardt being revealed in this teaser, I would think it’s safe to assume we will get his Mech in a set

Hopefully it is a nicely scaled mech. It would suck to get a huge oversized one.

I was really hoping they'd do the Nexo knights torso for Reinhardt, at the same time I'm not surprised they went this route, they probably didn't want to do a new mold for that given all the other new molds they're already doing.

I can't help but wonder if the maps in the Twitter video are hinting at what the sets will be based on.

Not an Overwatch fan but these being system sets rather than construction figures is pretty great, the designs of the game are pretty great so there may even be something for non fans

8 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:
Lego's teasing it on their Twitter, looks like Widowmaker, Pharah, Genji, Soldier 76, Mercy and McCree are confirmed

Is that a new cowboy hat mold?

Also , just to keep everyone up to date, heres the rumored set prices

75970 - $14.99

75971 - $19.99

75972 - $29.99

75973 - $39.99

75974- $49.99

75975 - $89.99

I wonder what they could do to make an Overwatch set worth $90, any ideas?

21 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Is that a new cowboy hat mold?

Also , just to keep everyone up to date, heres the rumored set prices

75970 - $14.99

75971 - $19.99

75972 - $29.99

75973 - $39.99

75974- $49.99

75975 - $89.99

I wonder what they could do to make an Overwatch set worth $90, any ideas?

I can see a playset of one of the maps. My best guess is Hanamura as it is the most known map and has the best colors.