Sign in to follow this  
Marts25

MOC: The Wild Horse

Welcome to EB, Marts25!

Looks nice.  I like how even the mane and tail can be positioned.  I wonder how stable it is when built with real bricks?

Nice work!  :classic:

The tail moves at the end like hair of the horse, and can also moves up and down with a full rotation...

thank you!

Hi,

to answer the question of deraven, the stability is great because the interior is empty and can stand up with powerfull clicking rotation joint. At first I took ball joints and it was not enough! 

Here ´s a picture of the interior, not the last version but it gives a better idea of the puzzle I have encounter to minimize the body weight and support adequately all the bricks.

The Wild Horse (MOC )

Edited by Marts25

Very nice and realistic looking horse build. I like the parts choices for the nose/nostrils, eyes, and hair construction. The comic book like story was a perfect addition and really funny.

On 2018-05-26 at 12:48 PM, koalayummies said:

Very nice and realistic looking horse build. I like the parts choices for the nose/nostrils, eyes, and hair construction. The comic book like story was a perfect addition and really funny.

Thanks!

This latest version is for some corrections on the body scaling and to reduce at maximum the weight using some thin wall bricks. Here's the result...

The Wild Horse (MOC )The Wild Horse (MOC )

On 2018-05-29 at 1:25 PM, bamsham363 said:

appearances are deceiving, from flicking through flickr i didnt realise the size!!

I know it's difficult to realise the size, I upload a video for that...

this reminds me of the dodger baseball player Yasiel Puig. his nickname is "the wild horse" nice build! have you considered entering it in Lego Ideas?