Just found this new video of a Polish Pm36-1 steam locomotive by Fasolic ( @solic ).

I've not seen any coverage given to it, and it is a marvellous model, very much got LNER A4 vibes!

Love the Dark Blue colour and the integration of full PF in the loco!

Anyone know its history?

Edited by JEB314 (James)
(Added @Solic's username to give him credit!)

Does this guy have a Flickr page? Not only do I love streamlined steam locomotives, but that this one is in Earth Blue sweetens the deal! :moar:

And hey, I never knew Poland had a streamlined steam locomotive of their own before! :sweet:

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Does this guy have a Flickr page? Not only do I love streamlined steam locomotives, but that this one is in Earth Blue sweetens the deal! :moar:

And hey, I never knew Poland had a streamlined steam locomotive of their own before! :sweet:

Just looked him up, yes he does!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127129188@N06/

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thank you so much!!! :sweet:

He really knows how to build steam locos, have a look at some of his others!

Wow! Some very impressive work showcased here! Love his Toby model with the eyes that turn in the direction he's heading.

1 minute ago, dr_spock said:

Why don't you guys invite him to join Eurobricks? 

Good idea!

Sure he'll love to see the appreciation for his models!

Just posted a comment on the video that prompted me to start this topic with a link to this page, hope he sees it and pops over to join us!

14 minutes ago, dr_spock said:

Why don't you guys invite him to join Eurobricks? 

That's what @LegoModularFan did to bring @fillishave on over! :wink:

13 minutes ago, JEB314 (James) said:

Just posted a comment on the video that prompted me to start this topic with a link to this page, hope he sees it and pops over to join us!

Do you have a Flickr account? He'd probably see a request from you much easier over there than among a sea of YouTube comments! :classic:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

That's what @LegoModularFan did to bring @fillishave on over! :wink:

Do you have a Flickr account? He'd probably see a request from you much easier over there than among a sea of YouTube comments! :classic:

No, unfortunately I don't, not sure why as I'm often on Flickr looking at other people's mocs!

Just a thought, does anyone here speak Polish, as they could comment in the thread mentioned by @Bartosz

1 hour ago, Bartosz said:

Haven't yet checked it, but this is the thread with more info: http://www.lugpol.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30866 (it's in polish though, obviously:) )

1 minute ago, JEB314 (James) said:

No, unfortunately I don't, not sure why as I'm often on Flickr looking at other people's mocs!

Well, if you don't mind, I'll go ask him over there and mention all the chatter about him on this topic of yours! :wink:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, if you don't mind, I'll go ask him over there and mention all the chatter about him on this topic of yours! :wink:

Certainly, I don't mind at all! :sweet:

2 minutes ago, JEB314 (James) said:

Certainly, I don't mind at all! :sweet:

Alright! It has been done, with a link to this discussion! :grin:

17 minutes ago, JEB314 (James) said:

Just a thought, does anyone here speak Polish, as they could comment in the thread mentioned by @Bartosz

The lugpol forum does not have an open registration, and apparently administrators rarely check the registration requests, so it's kinda hard to register. I haven't even tried as I only lurk there, so I wouldn't be even able to post anything there.

Hallo everyone!

Thanks James for posting my MOCs here.

As you can see I have an account on Eurobricks, but I've not posted here for ages. 

Really nice to read, that you like my train MOCs.

6 minutes ago, solic said:

Hallo everyone!

Thanks James for posting my MOCs here.

As you can see I have an account on Eurobricks, but I've not posted here for ages. 

Really nice to read, that you like my train MOCs.

No problem! Really wonderful builds, definitely deserve the coverage they're getting now!

Please feel free to post about any of your mocs both past, present and future, you can see the reception they've been getting! I'm sure people would love to see more!

Thanks for dropping by, we hope to see more of you! :wink:

Hi solic!  You've got loads of great stuff - thanks for popping in to say Hi to us here on EB!  :classic:

That streamliner is excellent, and off the topic of trains I must say that your minifigs sitting on the bench in your coal mine MOC are delightful as well.

15 minutes ago, 3797 said:

If only that was a new Creator Expert train.

Ikr, imagine if it was... They'd sell out! It would be a set looked back on for generations of Lego train fans as an absolute classic! :grin: