elementary

[Ep. XVII] [Rebels] [Week 24] Under attack

Movement: we want to move one down and then left, on the fastest way to the shield generator

After our team found the key to the treasure also known as the switch, the morale shifted towards the alliance.

Admiral Ackbar and General Solo coordinates several attacks on air and on ground. Our team is part of task force 'deliverance'.

The next target is a near by imperial base. We are supported with air strikes by our fellow X-Wing squadron.

Imperial trooper: Sir, intelligence reports the enemy found the switch to the generator.

28364482068_957ca022db_k_d.jpg

Rumbles in the distance... coming nearer one by one...

Imperial trooper: Sir, that sounds like...

Another trooper over intercom: We are under attack! I repeat we are under attack! All hands on battle station!

40430277060_6497901a5b_k_d.jpg

42191271672_02dd61683b_k_d.jpg

42237983061_d435f17a7d_k_d.jpg

28364464958_6fa6110186_k_d.jpg

42237890151_8d69d9c86e_k_d.jpg

This is really well done, lots of great detail, the bridge is great, the rebel climbing the vine Nic touch, the tie fighter that has been hit. The building itself is really well done, suits endor quite nicely. Great job. :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

This is really well done, lots of great detail, the bridge is great, the rebel climbing the vine Nic touch, the tie fighter that has been hit. The building itself is really well done, suits endor quite nicely. Great job. :thumbup:

Thank you @Jody Meyer! Unfortunately I didn't have enough time. I wanted to add much more details