needyblue

[MOC] Pharmacy

this looks Great!!!

-the bricklayer is fixink a hole in the wal ( thats a Great! Detail )

Great Great Work!

Greetings!

There are some really neat scenes going on! Nicely detailed building too. Very charming MOC! :classic:

Nice MOC. Love all the details on the upper floors, looks comfy!

The entrance hall feels a bit too big, though. Lots of unused space that could've been used for more details in the pharmacy, for example.

The exterior is well done, too. Some may not like it, but I love the additional texture the masonry bricks create.

Edited by RogerSmith

This looks great. I like the colours you've used and the overall shape of the building. It fits in perfectly with the official modulars.

Also the roof edge detailing looks really nice, as does the interior.

Good job. :classic:

Nice work! There is good variation in textures/colours on the pharmacy building to make it interesting.

I think the interior is very well done. I particularly like the fireplace - looks very modern.

I agree with  @RogerSmith that the entrance hall is maybe a bit too big. The Green Grocer has a similar feature with an entranceway and that's the size I tend to thinks about right proportionately. It would definitely give more space for a bigger pharmacy! Anyway keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing what you build next!

Nice typical modular! Pretty interesting use of the clips on the façade and I like how the white building goes with the dark red one. I love the interior, some amazing mini-builds. I just love the clock and the fireplace. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Very solid and great looking modular. As others stated the variety in colors is great as well as the interior details. It looks very good next to the DO.

Excellent build with nice texture appeal.  The white railings on the interior are excellent.  It really dwarfs the Detective's Office, but that is definitely not a bad thing.