bricksboy

MOC LEGO NYC News Stand Tutorial

WOW!

Love this!

and you made i killer of a instruction video!!!

Great Great Work!

Greetings!

The video goes a little fast, and we don't get told how to build the refrigrirator, but it is a cool way to show intructions and it is a cool build!

Great looking building and a very cute video. I really like how the magazines are hung off the wires. That really gives it some real-life feeling. Nifty!:thumbup:

A good MOC doesn't needs 2000+ pieces to be outstanding! :classic:

6 hours ago, Fabulandlover said:

The video goes a little fast, and we don't get told how to build the refrigrirator, but it is a cool way to show intructions and it is a cool build!

Thanks for your comment. I have the refrigerator instruction in another previous video which posted in couple weeks ago. 

I agree the video may be little bit too fast if people want to follow it. Because it is stop motion animation, the video pace need to keep at certain speed for the effect.

I am still finding a way to balance it  :P

On 5/20/2018 at 7:41 AM, carebear said:

WOW!

Love this!

and you made i killer of a instruction video!!!

Great Great Work!

Greetings!

6 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Great looking building and a very cute video. I really like how the magazines are hung off the wires. That really gives it some real-life feeling. Nifty!:thumbup:

A good MOC doesn't needs 2000+ pieces to be outstanding! :classic:

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciated that. I also have other moc. You can watch them on my Youtube channel. Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOYseqPC24roj_mAHtu9Yg?view_as=subscriber

Ah cool :D Thanks!

And don´t worry! It is a very well done video, I couldn't have done it better ;) With regularly pausing building along with the video is very much possible! I just wanted to give it as a tip for future video´s ;)

This is great.  Just the style that I would like for my winter village.  Going to try and build it!  Thanks!

I aye Sir! so many tiles w/ silkscreen, and may build a library or comic store with these tiles.

I voted on LEGO site already, 89 now, your idea is the opportunity to encourage me 1st time register LEGO official site. :laugh: