There’s no way €370 translates to $400 CAD for the Bugatti either, but that’s how it is. 

32 minutes ago, LvdH said:

There’s no way €370 translates to $400 CAD for the Bugatti either, but that’s how it is. 

Yeah Canada got it unfairly easy for the Chiron.

LOL at the system bricks not being properly attached in the official LEGO video.

Still not getting the hate for this set, though.

5 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Yeah Canada got it unfairly easy for the Chiron.

I guess that's a compromise because we get it hard here too (e.g 42055 which is $229 US and $329 CAD).

30 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

I guess that's a compromise because we get it hard here too (e.g 42055 which is $229 US and $329 CAD).

$329CAD is really good for 42055 actually. Here in Aus the RRP for 42055 was $399AUD after tax. Canada and Aus share a roughly 1:1 exchange ratio.

I won’t continue after this comment because we’re off-topic now, but I agree that Canada gets it rough sometimes too. There’s fluctuation in Canadian prices when compared to Australian counterparts. Overall we seem to get similar prices, assuming your listed prices don’t include sales tax.

Edited by Bartybum

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

assuming your listed prices don’t include sales tax.

Agreed, we are off-topic (sorry everyone else!) but our prices do not include tax.

Aren't 15L beams new in green? That's a welcome recolor :)

Also, how do the new valves "feel"? Are they smoother than the old valves?

Hmm, what happened to the red slicing blade from the prelims... If they wanted to reduce 'technicolor', I'm sure they could've picked some other red elements to recolor... The blade looked cool in red...

And that 'hanging' large green panel in the rear looks somewhat weird. On the other side a green beam was used to fill the gap to the white beam and upper panel. I can see the bb-switch sits there, but a 5l or 7l beam green wouldn't be in the way right? 

Not to start all negativity again, just noticed these 'oddities'...

EDIT: that valve really looks interesting, might pick the set up for just those...

Edited by Rudivdk

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It's funny that the part list doesn't look very garish or offputting but the final result...

That's probably because the part list is sorted by color (and the odd colors are tucked away in corners). But even the part list shows white studded stuff, green panels, lime panels, orange stuff, dark orange stuff, lots of red stuff, etc.

But I'm still curious to how functional this turns out to be. Especially steering and pendular axles. But also how the arm and end effecter "operate" - its playability, so to say.

Look at how many things are green. 10 different parts. The rest is different. Wow.

9 hours ago, jorgeopesi said:

making autovalve will be more easy or not?.

Everything depends on the building model, but certainly we get more new capabilities :) 

The new valves get easier control and interesting assembly method.

And finaly done:

37660238_1048799838601880_57081559847240

Edited by Bricksley

32 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

I'm getting "404 not found" when clicking the link. 

We got used to use [ img] tags on polish forums, EB automatically embeds them, so you need to remove [/img ] from end of the link.

6 minutes ago, M_longer said:

We got used to use [ img] tags on polish forums, EB automatically embeds them, so you need to remove [/img ] from end of the link.

Yup, fixed! Thanks @M_longer! And good job @Bricksley - gotta ask, does the saw actually slice the log when you fold the cutting head over?

Edited by Maaboo35

? I'm getting message that folder is not public...

13 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Fix works. I don't think the set looks all that bad.

To me it looks cobbled together with leftovers from other sets such as 42039, 42054, and 42078. And TLG needed a vehicle for the new valves, so they tied it all together with those.