Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10

Episode 11 - you are here.

The Surprise was smoothly sailing away.

Spoiler

Yea, I know, the sails are shortened and this vessel probably would not move an inch.

I have considered applying brick-built or custom made sails but decided against it.

With all those full sails you cannot see what is going on on the ship.

So, we all just have to imagine the surprise with full sails :pir-grin:

42192990061_4bbf54399f_c.jpg

Captain Blofeld called up Lady de Summer:  Mylady, there is something I need to tell you.

Lady de Summer: About that red-dressed sailor of yours? I agree that he is one of the best in the crew and doing real well.

Also he's kind of cute...

Captain Blofeld (blushes)

41292675705_665214613a_z.jpg

Captain Blofeld: No, Mylady. That is not what I want to talk about.

Lady de Summer: Is it about the boxes that Samuel Abacus has placed all over the deck? They are quite disturbing.

Captain Blofeld: No, Mylady. That is not what I want to talk about.

Lady de Summer: So, what is it then?

Captain Blofeld: You remember when we discussed our destination? And the course we would have to take?

Lady de Summer: Yes, we were looking at my map.

27906355088_22ff76bc75_c.jpg

Captain Blofeld: Right, right.  And I warned you that danger was lying ahead.

Lady de Summer: Yes, you did.

Captain Blofeld: Well, it says  "Beware! Sea Monsters Behind This Point".  This is actually where we are right now.

The seed, it is sown, the curse, it is cast!    Look out ahead, if you dare!

40966313602_c967f14924_c.jpg

In the calm of the sea, the signpost was clearly visible. Also the two sea monsters behind it.

They smiled at the Surprise and Lady de Winter was grinning back at them.

41471983954_c90a59167e_c.jpg

Lady de Summer: Well? And that is all?

Captain Blofeld: Yes, Mylady.

Lady de Summer: Then this just means that we are right on track.

Captain Blofeld: Yes, Mylady.

Lady de Summer: Captain?

Captain Blofeld: Yes, Mylady?

Lady de Summer: Get on with it.  (off)

Captain Blofeld (blushes).

41471986854_5c3acbda8d_c.jpg

To be continued...

:pir-laugh: The sea monsters are so cute! :pir-grin:  Great ship too, have we seen her before?  Really pretty colorscheme anyhow!

Nice sea monsters, and nice ship as well. Keep up the good work! Your story is great :thumbup:

:laugh:

Aye, a nice continuation of the story, keep it coming! I think we saw the ship before, but not in total, right? Anyway, it is a beauty for sure, great work. My absolute favourite remain the literal "sea monsters behind this point" - absolutely brilliant! :thumbup:

What everybody else said about the ship - really fantastic job, looks fabulous!  I think I agree with you about the sails as well :thumbup:  Great story, and those sea monsters are still hilarious! :rofl:

On 18.5.2018 at 8:40 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice continuation to the story and I probably said it last time but, I really like that ship! Keep up the great work!

Thanks. I built the "Surprise" in 2016 for the "Brickmania Antwerpen" event.

As the "Captain Cookie's Delight" is more a MOD than a MOC, the "Surprise" is the last ship I built. (Probably time for  a new one.)

On 18.5.2018 at 8:47 PM, Kai NRG said:

:pir-laugh: The sea monsters are so cute! :pir-grin:  Great ship too, have we seen her before?  Really pretty colorscheme anyhow!

Yes, you have seen the ship in a previous episode when it was still in harbour. :pir-grin:

Or you've been to Antwerpen in late 2016.

On 19.5.2018 at 3:06 AM, Mesabi said:

Nice sea monsters, and nice ship as well. Keep up the good work! Your story is great :thumbup:

Thanks. The sea monsters and I  appreciate your comments :pir-grin:

On 19.5.2018 at 8:10 AM, Drunknok said:

:laugh:

Aye, a nice continuation of the story, keep it coming! I think we saw the ship before, but not in total, right? Anyway, it is a beauty for sure, great work. My absolute favourite remain the literal "sea monsters behind this point" - absolutely brilliant! :thumbup:

Yepp, you have seen the ship, but at that time I still had to reconstruct the bow section ... :pir-cry_sad:

On 19.5.2018 at 7:15 PM, Professor Thaum said:

I love this story and those monsters !!

this ship is killer !

:pir-blush:

On 19.5.2018 at 10:27 PM, Garmadon said:

What everybody else said about the ship - really fantastic job, looks fabulous!  I think I agree with you about the sails as well :thumbup:  Great story, and those sea monsters are still hilarious! :rofl:

Thank you.     "still"?  Ah, well, they've been on flickr for some time...

That is enough about monsters for the time being, right?   We need to get on with the story! :pir-laugh:

It was an entertaining read, the sea monsters are cute, and I like your ship.