Hey everyone,

Curious how many folks here (if any) have ever been to HQ in Billund. I'm seriously considering taking my son when he turns 16 (or so). Just curious what sort of experiences folks have had. 

I'm also curious about the Lego Inside tour. It looks quite exclusive where you have to register and everything! https://www.lego.com/en-us/aboutus/lego-group/programs-and-visits/lego-inside-tour. Bet it's hard to get in on that!

So, anyone ever been? And if so, what was it like?

If you search for "inside tour", you will find quite there is already lot a bit of information on both the inside tour and other ways of visiting interesting areas of Billund.

I have been to the LEGO House. If your son is still into building, there is lots of opportunity there. Loads of play value and for the older ones there is the History section in the cellar. There is no registration needed, however it is not that exclusive as the Inside Tour for sure :laugh:

Edited by Capparezza

You probably won't be able to get into HQ itself as it might contain some confidential stuff you shouldn't see. However there two options here:

1). LEGO Inside tour. The number of tours has increased over the last years, however they are still very popular and booked in matter of hours, despite high costs.

2). LEGO House

I had a pleasure of getting a short production line tour as a part of our LUG meet with TLG, but this is not something you can easily get.

I have been to Billund a few times now, but not since the LEGO House opened. Though I am off next week to Billund with the Event and the LEGO House is part of the trip! I'll have to report back.