4 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I have lots of this set images (except B-model) but I was thinking to see real model in my hands...probably I haven't express myself correctly :wink:

I know what you meant. :wink: True, we haven't seen the mighty PEGAX yet. Wonder if it uses the bucket as an engine cover or something. :look:

On 6/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, Johnny1360 said:

Yes I like this set too, nothing special but I will sure be getting it, I need those tires and bucket mostly but I still think overall it's a decent value and build. 

Same!

13 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Is it just me or does the main arm look like it has an adjustable elbow?

I think it may be an illusion to you, it looks locked tight.

1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

I think it may be an illusion to you, it looks locked tight.

Look at 0:05 and 0:23 - the elbow is at way different angles. It might only be a mistake with the rendered model unfortunately :(

Edited by Bartybum

5 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Look at 0:05 and 0:23 - the elbow is at way different angles. It might only be a mistake with the rendered model unfortunately :(

Actually, I see it now. We shall see. Just take account the space for bucket tilt.

26 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Actually, I see it now. We shall see. Just take account the space for bucket tilt.

Yeah true that, I’m 90% sure it’s just a mistake, otherwise adjusting the elbow would tilt the bucket too (since the knob for the bucket is at the shoulder).

From some angles it almost looks like the shoulder is attached to the chassis in two places, suggesting a linkage, however that seems to be proven false in later photos.

It might be cool to try build this and incorporate a linkage to flex the elbow so the bucket stays at a steady angle.

Edited by Bartybum

Looks like the 6x3 curved panels on the side of the B-model are what is under the panels in the counterweight on the A-model. Detailing for the battery maybe?

B-model looks quite nice. Not terribly inventive I guess though (2 of the same features as A-model).

Actually B-model looks nice and in comparisson to other B - models of 2H is great

I can't figure out where those 6 LBG panels on the sides of the B-model are in the A-model.

They're obviously in there somewhere, but I can't see them in any of the pics of the loader.

26 minutes ago, Error404 said:

I can't figure out where those 6 LBG panels on the sides of the B-model are in the A-model.

They're obviously in there somewhere, but I can't see them in any of the pics of the loader.

They are inside the counterweight in the back. The two DBG 3x11 panels can be opened to reveal the electric stickers applied on those 6 LBG panels.

41 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

They are inside the counterweight in the back. The two DBG 3x11 panels can be opened to reveal the electric stickers applied on those 6 LBG panels.

The only place where they can possibly be :laugh:

I really like this model and to be fair....I like the B-model as well. I love the color scheme and parts in this set. A big bucket for those of you who didn't get the 42030. And I like that it's a bit different than other models. 

I'm not a fan of the futuristic theme, it looks like something is missing (a cabin), but what speaks in favor of this set, I think, is that it's pure technic, without fuss. No PF stuff, no unnecessary frills, just a model with a decent amount of parts and 5 or so manual functions.

I won't buy it (I have no need for the wheels or bucket, and it seems to be light on new parts) but I think for the target audience, it's a cool set.

I like the concept of "futuristic" (it is the very near future actually) machines, Lego should be up to date, but even showing the route where we are heading towards to children. IT, robotics, computers, drones are everywhere, we start to reach the point where children will not understand why the hell is a man needed to physically "sit on" a machine.

The B model looks more and more appealing to me - better than the A. For me a minus the probably rather slow play ability due to the actuators.

Anyhow: does anybody have an idea what for should be an actuator to adjust the rear axle - even on the real machine? I just can not figure out what benefits this solution could have. Increasing the wheelbase is fine for stability, but to decrease while raising the Center Of Gravity... :look:

Edited by agrof

10 minutes ago, agrof said:

Anyhow: does anybody have an idea what for should be an actuator to adjust the rear axle - even on the real machine? I just can not figure out what benefits this solution could have. Increasing the wheelbase is fine for stability, but to decrease while raising the Center Of Gravity... :look:

I was wondering that myself. Maybe the rear lifts up to be able to climb slopes without dropping the payload behind?

2 hours ago, Jim said:

The only place where they can possibly be :laugh:

I really like this model and to be fair....I like the B-model as well. I love the color scheme and parts in this set. A big bucket for those of you who didn't get the 42030. And I like that it's a bit different than other models. 

So everyone can fall a sleep without worring that someone will took away his or her set :laugh:

It is really nice to have yellow again - most of machinery (here in Croatia) is yellow, so lots of sources and inspiration for mocing; now only to stop time passing...

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

I think this set rocks and it's far and away the best 2H set in my opinion.

I have the same opinion...

12 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

I was wondering that myself. Maybe the rear lifts up to be able to climb slopes without dropping the payload behind?

Or as contra weight for better weight distribution when machine is loaded or unloaded?

31 minutes ago, agrof said:

does anybody have an idea what for should be an actuator to adjust the rear axle - even on the real machine?

My guess:

- Save space when parking

- Balance the bucket when it's loading. The idea is that the bucket is heavy and near, so the counterweight needs to be light and far.