Green Street #3:

qrGffat.jpg

Here lived Eduardo Sarno, former sailor in Corringtons Royal Navy:

WZRUxzw.jpg

TGQG3eB.jpg

Spoiler

l4hX8Jq.jpg

N7htkXj.jpg

It amazes me how you can make such good letters and numbers! Another fine addition to the Northern Quarter! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Nice continuation of these builds, Drunknok, each build continues to be unique, and a great contribution to Mesabi Landing. Keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

It amazes me how you can make such good letters and numbers! Another fine addition to the Northern Quarter! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Thanks. Letters and numbers are actually not that difficult to do once you think about it (and have the appropriate parts). I am pretty sure you could do much better in LDD!

6 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Nice continuation of these builds, Drunknok, each build continues to be unique, and a great contribution to Mesabi Landing. Keep up the good work!

Thank you.

All the builds are unique - each of the NQ builds was built from the base up, only thing I reused every time is the roof (and even there it needed different parts to keep it properly in place). While I do want all these houses to look similar, they are of course not clones of each other.

This has really pushed me in terms of "furniture production" so far. If not for this project I would not have tried this variety of furniture builds. :classic:

3 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Thanks. Letters and numbers are actually not that difficult to do once you think about it (and have the appropriate parts). I am pretty sure you could do much better in LDD!

Yeah, probably. I've just never really messed around with it a whole lot. You make it look really easy though!