Jimbricked

[MOC] LEGO Railroad Crossing For LEGO Trains!

Hello Friends! It's Jim! Today, I'll be showcasing something I built back in 2015. To-date, this creation has close to 2 million views on YouTube! 

The reason I want to start posting on Eurobricks is because I saw a topic posted by "LEGOModularFan" where he talked about keeping the Eurobricks forum alive.

I have close to 13,000 subs on YouTube, and I think can help out a lot towards bringing in some new folks.

Any who this LEGO Railroad Crossing is one of my greatest creations. So simple, yet so complex.

LEGO Realistic Railroad Crossing.jpg

It’s very cute.

do note however, that the grey road parts between the rails will derail any train. You’ll need to drop it by a plate. Also consider bows or cheese slopes between the rails as a lead in for better running.

5 minutes ago, Chromeknight said:

It’s very cute.

do note however, that the grey road parts between the rails will derail any train. You’ll need to drop it by a plate. Also consider bows or cheese slopes between the rails as a lead in for better running.

I know that :) this was built 3 years ago when I was still learning, and just never really got around to fixing it! Thanks!

Hi,

Nice of you to post here. However, we don't allow buying/selling stuff here. It looks like you are advertising, which is frowned upon.

I have removed some of your post. Feel free to post other cool creations, but please stick to that. If people are interested, the can use the PM to send you messages.