The Kid

New Skin/Background!

hey this is great, also i can't wait to get to know our new member google.com *wacko* is it a site sponsor? it seems to be on the active users list.

but other than that i love the new look *y* very proffesional.

steel...

hey this is great, also i can't wait to get to know our new member google.com *wacko* is it a site sponsor? it seems to be on the active users list.

but other than that i love the new look *y* very proffesional.

steel...

google.com is the web-bot from google...

what is it's purpose? to gather news and secrets from the lego community so that it can take control of the universe? or is it one of thousands that searches for things throughout the net?

steel...

Its Awesome! *wub* The banner is really sweet, love the classic spacemen and spiderman! :-D

Great Job on the theater skin too! The banner is also awesome!

The SW banner is equally as cool!

Thanks to all the Admins who helped with this!!! *y*

New Skin On!

P

Ah, excellent! Thanks for this! And it's quick now too. :-) One question, well two:

1) Their is a memeber called Google.com?

2) Are their server Busy messages?

1) Their is a memeber called Google.com?

Read three posts up...

I think it looks great but....always that but.

The red spaceman's insignia makes me sad. If I send you a picture of one with a bright shiney planet, can we switch that out?

-Tohst

Read three posts up...

Ah, that's what I thought. Thanks!

The new layout, especially the darker colours combined with the new background, make reading or even looking at the screen for that matter, and incredibly fatigueing job. Almost an overflow of info, too much for the eyes, and after a while the brains, to handle. It gives me a headache.

The darker colors do blend in with the wording a bit more 8-| .

I think it is not the best in the pirate forum. It is very difficult to see the names of threads, as it blends in a lot.

I love the thread icons though *wub* . Especially the ticket stubs in the Theater forum!

The darker colors do blend in with the wording a bit more 8-| .

I think it is not the best in the pirate forum. It is very difficult to see the names of threads, as it blends in a lot.

I love the thread icons though *wub* . Especially the ticket stubs in the Theater forum!

Just looking for clarification. Where are these dark words? I tried to get as much opposition between background and text as possible. Where are you having trouble.

The Pirates' skin is temporary. Phes will be updating that when he gets a chance...in the mean time they asked me to try and make it match Classic-Pirates...

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It really helps.

I really like the new banners. Maybe the EB logo from the main banner is not really visible because of the pirate fig above... Ho, those pirates :-D ! Maybe the small light aroud it would have resolve this minor issue. It's simple but very effective.

And finally we have a theater banner! And with spongebob in it! (I remember some converstation with Brickminer about the spongebob fig...)

And for all the disagrements, it's due to our habbits. Members just need some times to feel like at home. And after 2 months, the new version will appear clear. And nobody will like to come back to the older version.

For me, there are no big problem with this version.

Congrat to the staff team *y*

Just to say that I don't think that "foreign" characters aren't working in peoples' titles - alex54's is confuzzled *wacko*

Edited by SlyOwl

Since it looks like my post is getting overlooked...

Are there still other board themes to choose from (this one, default, etc.)? I could've sworn that option was under "Board Settings" in the My Controls section but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks,

m19

Since it looks like my post is getting overlooked...

Thanks,

m19

The skins are now required.

Any plans on having a plain skin as an option, then?

m19

Hadn't thought of it. Anything's possible.

Well done, Admins. I really like the new look. *sweet*

Will the Space and Mecha forum get a new one too?

Well done, Admins. I really like the new look. *sweet*

Will the Space and Mecha forum get a new one too?

You're here! Yay, welcome.

I plan to leave BrickMiner's skins for now. I may update the banner.

You're here! Yay, welcome.

I plan to leave BrickMiner's skins for now. I may update the banner.

Thanks again for the help, that was one heavyload of problems, doesn't it? :-D

Cool, can't wait for it. ;-)

Just looking for clarification. Where are these dark words? I tried to get as much opposition between background and text as possible. Where are you having trouble.

The Pirates' skin is temporary. Phes will be updating that when he gets a chance...in the mean time they asked me to try and make it match Classic-Pirates...

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It really helps.

Thanks for clarifying with the Pirates' skin. It's good so far! *pirate*

I was saying, on the main board index that is, that the forum descriptions and names are going to be a bit harder to read because the background is darker than it used to be.

Disregard it, though :-) !

The new coat of paint looks fantastic!

With the new skins, Eurobricks is looking better than ever. I really have to hand it to the admins; this is about the nicest site update I've ever seen for a LEGO related sites (which is saying something considering the old forum was pretty nifty to begin with). It's good to see this place looking better than ever!

I believe that is because the forum root URL is http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/ but the frontpage root URL is http://eurobricks.com/forum/. Once you enter the site via a link like "Today's Active Topics" your browser should give the right cookie to Eurobricks.

Thanks. I'll try that and see if it works. I don't usually click the "Today's Active Topics" to get in.

Admins, great job done! The new banners and layout is cool and refreshing to view. The speed issue is solved swiftly too! *sweet* Will like to ask, previously, we are able to save our id and password on our desktop, it seemed i can't find this feature in the login. Is it removed?

I will work on fixing the smileys in old posts. It will be fixed one of these days.

Admins, great job done! The new banners and layout is cool and refreshing to view. The speed issue is solved swiftly too! *sweet* Will like to ask, previously, we are able to save our id and password on our desktop, it seemed i can't find this feature in the login. Is it removed?

If you are having problems with login, staying logged in, remembering passwords, then it is a good idea to clean your browsers cookies.

Here's a procedure:

Internet Explorer 7

1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options... .

2. Choose the General tab.

3. Under Browsing history, click Delete... .

4. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files... .

5. To confirm the deletion, click YES.

6. Next to "Cookies", click Delete cookies... .

7. To confirm the deletion, click YES.

8. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

9. Restart IE.

Internet Explorer 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x

1. From the Tools menu (for version 4.x, the View menu), select Internet Options... .

2. Choose the General tab.

3. In the "Temporary Internet Files" section, click Delete Files... .

4. To confirm the deletion, click OK.

5. In the "Temporary Internet Files" section, click Delete Cookies... .

6. To confirm the deletion, click OK.

7. In the Internet Options dialog box, click OK.

8. Restart IE.

You can find the procedures for clearing cookies of all browser-types on this website.