Aventador2004

Technic Fighter Jet (All Flight controls)

Hello, today I will be showing two models (different topics), one in water, one in air. Hope you like them!

800x600.jpg

• Moving Ailerons
  • Moving Rudder
  • Moving Elevators
  • Control stick for Elevators
  • Turning Engine for Ailerons and rudder
  • Opening body
  • Cockpit
  • LDD in progress.
  • Estimated ~500pcs

Videos will be posted very soon, enjoy!

All pictures

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

Not bad, but the rear rudder wing ruins the whole picture for me. I'd prefer if you built it the same way you did the side wings, either with axles/connectors or with a cut panel.

3 minutes ago, Dalafik said:

Not bad, but the rear rudder wing ruins the whole picture for me. I'd prefer if you built it the same way you did the side wings, either with axles/connectors or with a cut panel.

Okay, sure thing.

I am not a great fan of MOC's with technic parts only (not my style I guess :wink:), but this one looks actually very nice, only the hollow wings make it look a bit unrealistic...

1 hour ago, Dalafik said:

Agreed.

How about using a triangular panel inside the big wings, with flex axles around it?

I do like it btw.

Nice clean lines with a good set of functions. :thumbup:

For me the fuselage is a bit too straight and boxy to make it a believable jet though. A two-inlet, single engine jet usually tapers towards the single engine I think. And I would make part of the vertical fin fixed and part of it moveable.

3 hours ago, jakbar said:

I am not a great fan of MOC's with technic parts only (not my style I guess :wink:), but this one looks actually very nice, only the hollow wings make it look a bit unrealistic...

Oh forgot, I meant to add them. this was original WIP pics which I am adding on details when I buy some parts.:

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Agreed.

How about using a triangular panel inside the big wings, with flex axles around it?

I do like it btw.

Thanks, Look at above picture for my goal on the middle wings. ^^^^

1 hour ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Nice clean lines with a good set of functions. :thumbup:

For me the fuselage is a bit too straight and boxy to make it a believable jet though. A two-inlet, single engine jet usually tapers towards the single engine I think. And I would make part of the vertical fin fixed and part of it moveable.

Thanks. I think Changing this to a WIP, and rebuilding it should hep me add more detail.

15 minutes ago, sirslayer said:

wow, a f-35???  I like it and great job!!!!   cool color !! black!!! 

Thanks, should be easy to do red or white as other color.

I agree with others about the tapering to the back, hard to do with technic, but it would be really great to see at this scale.  I like the color scheme of black and minimal red.  Nice Job!

22 minutes ago, dforce said:

I agree with others about the tapering to the back, hard to do with technic, but it would be really great to see at this scale.  I like the color scheme of black and minimal red.  Nice Job!

Thank you, working on the Jet right now.

Nice jet! Here's my thoughts...

- Too fat/boxy, rudder doesn't look right, hollow wings (though I see you've mostly fixed that now), no engine flames... :wink:

+ Black color (:sweet:), working flight controls, great looking cockpit.

8 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Nice jet! Here's my thoughts...

- Too fat/boxy, rudder doesn't look right, hollow wings (though I see you've mostly fixed that now), no engine flames... :wink:

+ Black color (:sweet:), working flight controls, great looking cockpit.

- Engine flames no problem, rudder in progress, structure has move 1 module down.

+ Good, and all there.

Thanks.