Sign in to follow this  
Lord Buckethead

[COR - FB] Lord Buckethead Mineral Co.

nX81AxG.png

Little known to most, Lord Augustus Fernsby actually has an older brother, Cecil Fernsby. Cecil is considerably older than his younger brother Augustus, having commanded a company of the 7th Royal Hussars in the Juniper Wars. It was back then that he suffered a severe case of shell-shock  in one of the final battles of the war. He has since gone somewhat...mad, earning the moniker Lord Buckethead for his newfound obsession with bucket related headgear. He is always followed by his former lieutenant from the war, Bob who has taken it upon himself to take care of Cecil, due to his unpredictable nature.

The pair have traveled to Mesabi Landing in search of new riches, their first business venture, the establishment of a mine in Mesabi Landing. Granted many other mines have been built there, none of which have really found anything, but Lord Buckethead's feeling lucky.

8B6gbV2.jpg

To find his riches Lord Buckethead has enlisted the help of the Royal Engineers who have grown tired of Mesabi Landing.

iyYQsln.jpg

Thank you for viewing my latest build, its pretty light on story but I haven't had a lot of time lately. Lord Buckethead is a character that I will be developing in Mesabi landing when I get time to build, along with Major Walsh. this will be licensed as a prospecting build.

Edited by Lord Buckethead

Nice scene, there are some blocks that i find not fitting in very well though. For example the brown slab on the down right side of the last photo. I 'd like also this scene to have some more detailed terrain wth some rocks/bushes/sandy beach etc...

I somehow missed commenting on this... :pir-look:

Interesting story idea, with a nice build to go with it! The inclusion of the "tired engineers" is hilarious - as is Lord Buckethead himself. I think he will feel quite at home in Mesabi Landing. :pir-grin:

Loving it, well done! :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok

Missed commenting on this one as well. Great story, and introduction to the characters. The build is very nice as well. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what happens next. :classic:

@Lord Buckethead After careful examination of the samples from the prospecting site, it has been determined that you have discovered..... coal.

Nice prospecting build, I like the way you've done the water. Those Hussar uniforms are great too!

5 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

@Lord Buckethead After careful examination of the samples from the prospecting site, it has been determined that you have discovered..... coal.

More coal for Mesabi Landing! More workplaces for the children! :pir-grin: