Here is my new tank. This tank is for me an outcome. With 55cm long and 1756g, it will be difficult for me to do better.

Beyond its small size, this tank presents 2 originalities.

The first is the bearings at the front, on the attack front angle. I thought I had innovated, but it is not so. The Mark I, the first British battle tank (1916) already had this type of bearing at the front. Never mind ...
This bearings are intended not to brake or block the track at the time of contact with the step nosing. I consider this improvement as very important, it allows the chassis of the tank to slide on the obstacle.

The second innovation concerns this same attack front angle that is mobile and is the main element of the suspension of the tank. To my knowledge, this structure frame never existed, but I remain cautious, the inventions are so innumerable.
This innovation is major, it allows to move the main beam of the chassis upwards and thus to clear the bottom of the tank for suspension.

This will make a tank climber and fast at the same time such as a Ripsaw. Until now, it was rarely the case, except the size and power of a machine that can pass any obstacle.
With these two innovations together and its small size, I hope I have made this tank an original vehicle.

I managed to make this tank with a length of 52cm, but the climb was chaotic. Nevertheless, it proves that it is possible.

Cool, I love your 'silent' video's !

Pretty good performance, it rides the staircase really well.

Also like the suspension you've got there, nice design !

Nice video indeed. Made me smile :laugh: :thumbup:

And great performance on the climber!

You really perfection your design with each iteration and you are not easily satisfied! Love your video as always. Thumbs up!!

Thank you all for support and encouragement.