Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[MTF] The unfortunate and the poor...

While the festivities in Bardo were in full swing, the WTC used the opportunity for other activities.

FOTeSEQ.jpg

In front of a warehouse near the harbour two WTC Marines grabbed the attention of passersby - who were rather unfortunate to do so.

WbJDv3t.jpg.7HP6Wq4.jpg

There was a simple solution to this musical offense though...

t9ShQB4.jpg

At the same time, inside the warehouse some other WTC Marines used the time well. With many people on the streets, nobody seemed to care about a random warehouse - whose owner might end up pretty poor soon.

xZKjS2j.jpg

FVfsSaj.jpg

============================================================================================

Some more pictures without minifigs:

60Y96ri.jpg

5LzL6YQ.jpg

As for the MOCs size: the base size is 12x18 studs (216) with a one stud overhang of the roof on each size. It is well below the 256 stud maximum:

ufslRTe.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

Was wondering what was up when I saw the title and that it had to do with the WTC, but this sounds about right :laugh: :grin:  Very clever and funny take on the category! :pir-laugh:

Nice smooth build although the street seems a bit too colorfull to me. I think the orange bricks don't fit in really well. Warehouse itself looks really nice, especially the roof.

Lots of good techniques here, including the roof, the wall, and the brick street.  I'm always looking for effective methods like these.  I'll be sure to copy them in the future.

On 15.5.2018 at 5:16 PM, pombe said:

Lots of good techniques here, including the roof, the wall, and the brick street.  I'm always looking for effective methods like these.  I'll be sure to copy them in the future.

Only got it done today, but maybe the following two shots are helpful:

1isdhYd.jpg

oykZDWv.jpg

Nothing special about the wall really, just 2x1 jumperplates.

Fantastic Build Drunknok, the use of masonry bricks for the street is great. The Warehouse is great as well. You continue to impress me with your creations. All around solid build, and I can't wait to see you use the same techniques in Mesabi Landing. :classic:

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to go back and take additional pictures to showcase your techniques.  It's much appreciated and I don't think happens enough.