frumpy

[MOC] All Star Arena and Precinct

Hi All,

This build was a collaboration with my wife that we did for the Sydney Brick Show. The precinct includes All Star Arena, tennis courts, a playground, a church, park and shops. The arena features Disney on Ice with four swap out stage sets.

I will be posting more pictures on flickr over the next week or two showing different areas of the build. If you are interested head over to my flickr stream at https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickknight/

42076774481_ecf48cbf45_c.jpg

42032107802_acb1a05af7_c.jpg

28204617918_edbb002c23_c.jpg

28204631548_d68053f2c4_c.jpg

41177218445_025b9b3503_c.jpg

27207056577_a8fe53bf6c_c.jpg

Edited by frumpy

This looks awesome. The arena is really impressive and jam packed with details. I like how you've included the Disney minifigs and juniors cars3 vehicles.

I also really like the church and other smaller moc buildings on the layout. Fantastic work. :classic:

Very impressive display! The arena and its surroundings are excellently detailed and looks very lively - and that at such sizeable dimensions. Beautiful stuff!:classic: I am not so sure about the arena interior, though. Maybe its the colour, or it needs more decorative elements.

Mighty impressive and massive build! So many wonderful details to look at. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, now that's an impressive layout! So many things to admire here! Some great modulars, a kiosk with a wonderful roof, an amazing run-down church with really nice stained glasses and that incredible Arena! I really like how the interior is visible from the exterior. The only thing I'm not sure about is the grass - I'm not fond of the usage of bright yellowish green but that's nothing compared to this incredible layout! Keep it up, guys! :classic: :thumbup: