Lionbear8

Cyclops Bricks

Guys has anyone ordered from Cyclops bricks? I ordered in November 2017 and still have not received my smoking bat custom figure. 

i refused to order from them. i read on flickr that ppl ordered in jan 2017 and havent received anything yet. can you not request the money via paypal when paid so?

1 hour ago, sokewl said:

i refused to order from them. i read on flickr that ppl ordered in jan 2017 and havent received anything yet. can you not request the money via paypal when paid so?

Im going through the PayPal dispute now. I ordered off them 3 years ago and received my goods however the lead time was long. Seem no more websites juat the flicker page. 

I've made several posts on Flickr regarding Cyclops bricks.

WHATS THE POINT?

I won't be dropping it. Several people have made Paypal claims against him and been unsuccessful. I know a few people who are in the process of making claims against him at the moment. I'm waiting to see how they go before making a claim myself. 

10 hours ago, Robianco said:

I've made several posts on Flickr regarding Cyclops bricks.

I won't be dropping it. Several people have made Paypal claims against him and been unsuccessful. I know a few people who are in the process of making claims against him at the moment. I'm waiting to see how they go before making a claim myself. 

I'll let you know.  I have emails back and fourth. Thought is was all good until they were overdue on there promise and then I sent more emails and heard nothing from them since early April but i see they posted on there flicker account.

Cyclops bricks i know you see this. Shame shame shame. 

Edited by Jim
Removed image from quote

8 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Hi,

Please don't quote large images. Especially not when they are in the post above the quote. Thank you so much!

11 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I'll let you know.  I have emails back and fourth. Thought is was all good until they were overdue on there promise and then I sent more emails and heard nothing from them since early April but i see they posted on there flicker account.

Cyclops bricks i know you see this. Shame shame shame. 

I made my order in February of last year so it's now15 months since I ordered. If you've had emails from them recently I'd say you were in the very small minority of people who might have been getting a response. There's people all over the world who are still waiting for figures as well as 3D printed parts packages.

I've actually gone ahead and started a claim myself. I think the more people that open up claims and give information to Paypal the better. It shows that it's not just a few disgruntled people. I think Cyclops had every intention of delivering figures and making a business out of it but they've not bought their pad printing press with the money received from all their pre-sales and I just don't think their finished product is as good as they'd hoped. Especially as they're 3D printing the cowls instead of injection moulding (which almost everyone else is stepping up with). So things aren't looking as perfect as they need to be for a 15 month delay.

The site going down is either them stopping any pre-orders so they can continue to work on what they've already got outstanding (this is the hopeful me) or they're just ready to tear it down and walk away without delivering anything (the more pragmatic me).

If Cyclops Bricks (Myles Dupont or Braxton Chassagne) do decide to fold up and walk away then don't be surprised if another customiser starts up somewhere else under a completely new name in a few months time. Barring some kind of miracle I'd say Cyclops Bricks as a business is dead in the water.