Bid using this form - whatever you enter would be what you pay!

Look at the auctions current prices here! it would be appreciated if you note that you bid on something right here! Auction closes Sunday, 20th May, at 23 GMT

If you have vessels to add pm me!

All mocced vessels are linked to their MOC - those without links are not mocced!

it had been a couple days since the ball in King's Harbour, and many of those visiting were still around - or had at least left a representative in the town. In the Harbour, a small Merchant vessel had arrived, showing a white flag. A Corlander guard approached the vessel.
"Aye, I'm a ship broker! I've been tasked by various people to sell the vessels they captured and don't have a use for! As I couldn't get the vessels here, I've brought models and information about their location! You'll have to send someone to pick them up. I've heard many pirates promise not to attack those coming to pick up a prize, if, in turn, they weren't attacked either.

And thus, a day later, the auction starts.

First on the list - The Defiance! Captured carefully by Harrison Torn, she is now sitting together with The Athena on Baskers Island, just waiting to be picked up by the lucky winner!
41349196694_7342d7f379_b.jpg

Next up - The Athena, same location, same seller.
27198771627_28e30c79aa_b.jpg

Terraversa also has something to sell! Their recently captured FTA The Gargoyle! This fine little vessel is located in Trador, just waiting!
42024251662_1d9d3b5682_b.jpg

Now, for the Corries here - you might be glad to hear, the crew of the Lady Jacqueline is doing well! Captain Bluebeard, however, wants to work on his reputation - you get the crew with the ship! Together with the crew of the HMS Proserpine! However, we've heard of a massive fleet protecting the harbour - so don't just sail in to Calisto to pick her up without actually winning her in this auction! HMS Proserpine is also up for auction!

28196265188_42aa221b3f_b.jpg

Next - ships that have found their way to Tortuga
We have the Tuna King and Cotton Lady - both brought there by LeColeon!
41349196674_2ab5bbe0ba_b.jpg
42024251642_b940ba38f9_b.jpg

Beyond that - this wasn't all in Tortuga! We also have the  Supreme here - Montroy brought it there.
42024251672_915f8ce305_b.jpg

Lastly, we have a couple vessels where we didn't receive the models in time for the auctions. We wish that these sellers would be faster at this!

Misfortune's Wrath - Alexport. Captured and sold by Romantica.
Blood and Guts and Butcher - both captured by @Legostone and now located in Bardo!

Ship stats for the captured vessels:

Ships: Class Range Maneuver Guns Crew Cargo Hull
Blood and Guts 4 4 3 4 3 1 3
Butcher 2 4 3 1 3 1 0
Cotton Lady 3 3 3 1 1 6 1
HMS Proserpine 5 5 4 6 4 0 2
Lady Jacqueline 4 4 5 1 1 5 2
Misfortune's Wrath 5 4 4 4 4 1 4
The Defiance 3 4 3 1 1 4 2
Tuna King 3 3 4 1 1 4 2
Supreme 3 3 3 2 1 5 1
The Athena 2 3 2 1 1 3 2
FTA the Gargoyle 3 4 6 0 0 4 1

Bid using this form - whatever you enter would be what you pay!

Look at the auctions current prices here! it would be appreciated if you note that you bid on something right here!

Nice build and story, LS!

You might want to mention which of the ships are actually MOC'ed. (The HMS Proserpine, for instance, was not, being one of the 3 free faction class 5 ships)

20 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Nice build and story, LS!

You might want to mention which of the ships are actually MOC'ed. (The HMS Proserpine, for instance, was not, being one of the 3 free faction class 5 ships)

The ones that have a microbuild and are linked have a build :pir-laugh: I will edit it in the starting post then. 

Also placed some bids earlier

Great builds indeed, setting up the scene nicely. :thumbup:

Placed three four bids.

Edited by Drunknok

The ETTC and myself have placed a few bids.

Two comments:

- Misfortune's Wrath seems to be misspelled. My bid is hence not showing up

- 750 for the Lady Jacqueline?!? :O

2 minutes ago, Bregir said:

The ETTC and myself have placed a few bids.

Two comments:

- Misfortune's Wrath seems to be misspelled. My bid is hence not showing up

- 750 for the Lady Jacqueline?!? :O

Corrected. 

Yes. I like class 4 vessels, especially good looking ones :wink:

Also placed a couple bids. I have a lot of DBs to burn :pir-laugh:

I have tried to bid on the Supreme but it isn't going through. Also why does the link for the Supreme go to the HMS Sovereign? Is it a sistership? 

2 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

Also why does the link for the Supreme go to the HMS Sovereign? Is it a sistership? 

Yes. :)

7 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

I have tried to bid on the Supreme but it isn't going through. Also why does the link for the Supreme go to the HMS Sovereign? Is it a sistership? 

Seems to have worked now :pir-laugh: No idea what was going on. It was a sistership indeed, but that doesn't matter for vessels won in an auction if I remember correctly.

Also, you can probably have the Supreme now, 300 was my limit for that one :wink:

Quick note on why I want everyone to note they have bid - its just to prevent inactive players from being used to place high bids. You don't have to comment every time :pir-laugh:

2 minutes ago, Legostone said:

It was a sistership indeed

This will have to be confirmed, but I do not think it is a sistership under the new rules, as it was sistershipped before the big relicensing. Perhaps you can see this in the ship registry?

4 minutes ago, Legostone said:

but that doesn't matter for vessels won in an auction if I remember correctly.

This is probably something we should clarify in court. I am fairly certain we have discussed it, but I am not sure what we agreed.

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

This will have to be confirmed, but I do not think it is a sistership under the new rules, as it was sistershipped before the big relicensing. Perhaps you can see this in the ship registry?

I'll doublecheck.

2 minutes ago, Bregir said:

This is probably something we should clarify in court. I am fairly certain we have discussed it, but I am not sure what we agreed.

I think we had agreed on that, unless the previous owner gets it again (and it already was a sistership) it shouldn't count towards the limit (same with captured vessels really). But you are free to start a discussion in court about this :pir-laugh:

1 minute ago, Legostone said:

I think we had agreed on that, unless the previous owner gets it again (and it already was a sistership) it shouldn't count towards the limit (same with captured vessels really). But you are free to start a discussion in court about this

I will put this in the rules as a clarification. :)

I'll doublecheck.

Super!

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

Super!

So, under the new system the Supreme was never licensed under the original name, but has been sister shipped after the November MRCA(we need a way to keep track of sister shipping mocs, I have a feeling some are flying under the radar). Then it got captured by LeColeon a while back (and now its up for auction finally). 

Just now, Legostone said:

So, under the new system the Supreme was never licensed under the original name, but has been sister shipped after the November MRCA(we need a way to keep track of sister shipping mocs, I have a feeling some are flying under the radar). Then it got captured by LeColeon a while back (and now its up for auction finally). 

So it is not a sistership by the new rules? (I.e. the moc has only been licensed once under the new rules?)

keep track of sister shipping mocs

Links should be in the form responses, no?

4 minutes ago, Bregir said:

So it is not a sistership by the new rules? (I.e. the moc has only been licensed once under the new rules?)

It did get sister shipped after being lost in November. 

4 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Links should be in the form responses, no?

Currently not. Someone (might have been me) has forgotten adding that line.

Just now, Legostone said:

It did get sister shipped after being lost in November. 

Sorry, can't remember when we introduced the new rules, but I assume it was before November :P

Currently not. Someone (might have been me) has forgotten adding that line.

OK.

@Ayrlego Unless I drink too much you have probably won the Lady Jacqueline even though I really wanted it :pir-laugh:. 1000 DB was my limit. Now lets wait for the inevitable bids from Oleon...

Some people really want to burn their money. Could you not just donate some to me? :pir-grin:

5 minutes ago, Legostone said:

4 1/2 hours left. I placed a couple more bids :pir-laugh:

How about the following: I place a 451DB bid on all of your current 450DB ones, and you pay 450DB each to me? I get the ships, and you burn some money. Win-win! :thumbup: