A Scurrg H-6 Bomber flown by Nym the pirate (a playable ship from the old Starfighter/Jedi Starfighter game).
I made this a while back but I wasn't too happy with it, so I've rebuilt the rear end, made a few tweaks and recoloured it.
I couldn't find any interior pictures to work from, but according to Star Wars Wiki, there are 2 astromech co-pilots, space for 3 passengers and a bit of storage space, so I made sure I got all that inside :) 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/evilkirk/albums/72157693557592372

The HavocThe Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

The Havoc

Looks amazing man, I love the updates! I had a bit of deja vu from your first post, haha. The seating and storage space looks great, as does the cockpit!  The back looks much better. Also the Monster Rocker head is great for Nym, I use it for my Falleen character in Star Wars D&D. Could you use Kit Fisto's hair for Nym's tentacles? And do you have instructions for it at all? I loved your size comparison pics from the last post, too! :)

Thanks! I think most people don't know what this is, unless they played the old Starfighter or Star Wars Galaxies games lol

...the Kit Fisto's head that I've got is all one piece - I did try it! No instructions, sorry but tbh I just haven't got time between work and kids etc.

Sexy as always... I think we were recently talking about SWG on facebook too haha.  Nice to see it on here now.

A great ship (never seen it) and an inspiring build! Thanks for sharing such excellent photos. Clearly a lot of preening and delicate tile work went into making the hull so smooth - it's very satisfying to look at!