Saher

X-Drone , Your comments helps me a lot !

Recommended Posts

 

41146898225_fdafc74eea_b.jpg

I was always dreaming for creating my own quadcotper/Drone,I am so glad to share with you my X-Drone design which I spent a lot of time to do it.

The design was built in many stages to fulfil the Aerodynamics ( as shown in last picture ) and to be as light as possible.

I believe a video will be much better than writing a lot :)

LEGO IDEAS Link ( Please support me if you like it )

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f51a1d5b-9fd3-4356-ab59-af97c52eb0fa

 

Kindly check my video on the following :

I always fail to have good support in lego ideas so I really need your to give me your opinions and what i do wrong ....

 

Your comments & Supports will help me a lot...

 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with me.

 

More Pics that I like :

41326661364_f556ce9fef_b.jpg

27176745867_0ab0f6a33f_b.jpg

27176744517_f966e6281b_b.jpg

 

Edited by Saher
update photos size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's the battery and computer? Otherwise nice idea and design to slow it down before it hits the ground with the propellers.
So kudos for the idea but not feasible in LEGO IMHO.

Edited by Berthil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you know there is no light weight Batteries & Motors from Lego yet, But I believe lego ships doesn't float but they are nice too ;)

 

So I wanted to show how really a drone works from aerodynamics side and to have nice look too.

Edited by Saher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! I like how the blades move in the right pattern as a normal quadcopter! Awesome video, what software did you use?

36 minutes ago, Saher said:

But I believe lego ships doesn't float but they are nice too ;)

Check these out:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=4025-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=62791c01&idColor=6#T=I&C=6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Very nice! I like how the blades move in the right pattern as a normal quadcopter! Awesome video, what software did you use?

Check these out:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=4025-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=62791c01&idColor=6#T=I&C=6

Thanksa lot for your comment.

 

I used Filmora sw it is really nice and powerful.

1 minute ago, aminnich said:

What kind of suggestions are you looking for?  

It is a general question if i do something bad in my designs or they look non professional as I don't get supports in lego ideas at that shows i do something .. so I am so disappointed...

 

But Thank you a lot for asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technic models on the Ideas webpage do not get much attention no matter what, look none of them have been made an actual set yet and I do not think it will happen.  

That being said, your models are not necessarily the reason why you do not get as much attention as you would like.  I would not be too concerned about that kind of thing.  

This is probably one of the cleanest drone builds I have seen.  I really like the look of it and we all know LEGO can't fly, so manual rotors are the best way to go.  Nice build! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 2:00 AM, aminnich said:

Technic models on the Ideas webpage do not get much attention no matter what, look none of them have been made an actual set yet and I do not think it will happen.  

That being said, your models are not necessarily the reason why you do not get as much attention as you would like.  I would not be too concerned about that kind of thing.  

This is probably one of the cleanest drone builds I have seen.  I really like the look of it and we all know LEGO can't fly, so manual rotors are the best way to go.  Nice build! :thumbup:

I really appreciate your comment it sounds so realistic and motivating to me :) Many Thanks again and again !

On 5/12/2018 at 12:14 PM, Milan said:

Hi @Saher please resize your photos, they are too big (put 1024 wide max). Thanks.

@Milan I have updated all pics , please let me know if there is still NOK .

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saher said:

I have updated all pics , please let me know if there is still NOK .

They are still twice the allowed size.
From Flickr, go to "download this photo", "view all sizes", choose " Large 1024 (1024 x 573) " right click on that image - and copy paste it here, like this:

27176744517_f966e6281b_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Milan said:

They are still twice the allowed size.
From Flickr, go to "download this photo", "view all sizes", choose " Large 1024 (1024 x 573) " right click on that image - and copy paste it here, like this:

I am sorry as I am new to this , I copied now all again as 1024 Large as you mentioned .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saher said:

I copied now all again as 1024 Large as you mentioned .

Perfect, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saher said:

@Milan Am I allowed to add the link of lego ideas for my project or still not ?

As long as you have a nice presentation topic, it is not a problem to add a link to your Ideas page.
So, yes, fell free to add a link :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.