Didumos69

[MOC] Greyhound 4WD RC Buggy /w instructions - Improved rim-hub connection

7 hours ago, Variteck said:

thank you.

Could you give us more details about 10A ESC, and chinese RC transmitter and receiver products, and how you connected the PF l motors?

This is the ESC

800x752.png

The 3rd party servo motor I'm using to connect directly to the RC receiver on the 1st channel

800x850.png

The transmitter

800x800.jpg

The receiver

640x488.jpg

And the DIY MOD cable to connect the PF L and M motors to the ESC

1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg

thank you very much! I would be interested in receiving more information, for a long time I have been looking for a way to optimize the use of this splendid model of Didumos.
so is it sufficient to connect the two central wires of the string of the PF connector? what is the esc? and how does it relate to the receiver?
and speaking of the servant geek: is it a good product?

Well, for connection of Lego PF motors to the ESC, you only need the C1 and the C2 from the Lego PF to the positive and negative motor output of the ESC, simple as that. ESC (electronic speed control) is self explanatory, to regulate or control the speed of motor. The battery connects to ESC and the ESC to motor, ESC also sends signal to the RC receiver. Let's try to stay within the topic, if you need more information on using custom RC components on Lego, you may refer here and here.

Geekservo I'm using, it's a 3rd party servo, very minor alteration is required to integrate into this MOC. You may use Lego's servo, the connection is the same as other Lego PF motors, with the exemption you need to supply constant power to the 0V and 9V (7.4V to 11.1V would work too).

6 minutes ago, Reeber said:

Ich möchte sie nicht unbedingt kaufen müssen. Auch wenn sie ihr Geld wert ist. Vielleicht besteht ja auch die Möglichkeit die ldd datei zur Verwendung zu bekommen 

You're not serious?

Oh this thread started by the designer himself, you're asking for someone to share his intellectual property for free?

And you're posting in German, when the board rules say post in English?

Get lost.

41 minutes ago, Reeber said:

What's wrong with you? Did I write anything of free or the same. No or. 

I want it but "I don't necessarily want to have to buy it even if it's worth the money", is very much the same as "I want it but for free".

Yes I can speak German, and yes I did understand exactly the meaning of your words.

16 hours ago, Reeber said:

But that's not how it should come across, you see. I just want to work out the instructions myself or create one for myself. Sorry if I have perhaps expressed myself incorrectly, I appreciate this moc and bow for this work as well. 

I just want to try to build this moc by him myself without using his already finished instructions in the hope that I can implement it like him. And if I fail, I will definitely buy them but until then I want to try it myself 

It's only "a stone away" (not really) from an LDD file (which is also intellectual property requiring a lot of work) to get instructions. Why on earth do you think you would get even that for free? If you want a challenge, then try to build it from images which are available on the web.

@Reeber   If you would like to built it without instructions, you can always reverse engineer any MOC from photos, or even try to contact the designer for other possible options how to get the file. But I am almost sure it will not be for free. 

Hello, great buggy!

Is the greenhound buggy from mouldking the same buggy? If so, is it a rippoff or a coopperation with didumos69?

Kind regards,

Roel