Didumos69

[MOC] Greyhound 4WD RC Buggy /w instructions (also orange / white)

1 hour ago, technic_addict said:

should be done today a colour scheme I have not seen built yet.....I think.

You're making me curious, but if I remember correctly, something with yellow and black?

Just now, Didumos69 said:

You're making me curious, but if I remember correctly, something with yellow and black?

yes, I haven't seen yellow built.

1 hour ago, technic_addict said:

Curious as to why you added an extra spring to each rear wheel?  Is there a benefit? Is it the look of the higher back end stance?  Can you provide additional pictures please?

I did it because it had a bit "saggy bottom " for my liking :sweet: will take some pics

Here is my version of your Greyhound.  I had to redesign in a few places to accommodate the yellow (or lack of) pieces.  It is just as solid so no worries there.  I just realized one of the mirrors is rotated out of position :blush:

Pics are not the best but I don't have time to do my normal set up.

I haven't driven it yet, but I am sure it will be awesome.  When the time is right, I will try and get a video of it with the Class 1 unlimited with buggy motors mod.

1280x960.jpg

1280x1112.jpg

2 hours ago, technic_addict said:

When the time is right, I will try and get a video of it with the Class 1 unlimited with buggy motors mod.

That would be really cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures, the yellow and black make a very nice color combo!

16 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Here is my version of your Greyhound.  I had to redesign in a few places to accommodate the yellow (or lack of) pieces.  It is just as solid so no worries there.  I just realized one of the mirrors is rotated out of position :blush:

Pics are not the best but I don't have time to do my normal set up.

I haven't driven it yet, but I am sure it will be awesome.  When the time is right, I will try and get a video of it with the Class 1 unlimited with buggy motors mod.

1280x960.jpg

1280x1112.jpg

tyres!!!!!! ;)