vitreolum

6276 Eldorado Fortress Micro

Wow! That's a true microscale! I love the canons and the tree at the back. Only the flag looks a bit too big and tall compared to the rest though. Maybe a shorter pole would do the thing... What are the rocks made of?

I absolutely love this!  Great parts usage in several spots, and the look is spot-on.  Makes me want to re-interpret that whole pirates line in micro-scale... and providing inspiration like that with a wonderful build is high-praise!  :sweet:

That would be a pretty awesome microbuild on its own already. But catching the spirit of Eldorado Fortress elevates it even more. Really well done! :thumbup:

This looks very good indeed. Really catches the essence of the original. :thumbup: Makes me want to dig out my old copy of Eldorado fortress and get building.

13 hours ago, jakbar said:

Wow! That's a true microscale! I love the canons and the tree at the back. Only the flag looks a bit too big and tall compared to the rest though. Maybe a shorter pole would do the thing... What are the rocks made of?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=27261&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

Agreed about the pole, it's a tad on the long side, but I lack the will to take another picture. The size doesn't bother me, it's worth it to keep the print, instead of going with a smaller blank one.

Cute! Really inspired part use for the curved-top door. I also really like some of the liberties you took with colors, such as using a lighter color for the water. It really helps suggest a sunny, tropical setting.

Love it! This would complement the mini BSB from the 60th Anniversary set nicely...

TC