This BAT-AT MOD started as a simple recolour into black of 75054. However, once that was done I modified it to fit with the colour scheme of the vehicles from the Lego Batman Movie.

I started work on this when my son asked for an AT-AT for Batman.

40208378320_74ce74eb0a.jpg

41126188565_588357206e.jpg

41126188575_45e96b1320.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Gusseteer
Added photos

You linked to a different set.

Here is the image you were trying to link:

BAT-AT MOC

It's a really nicely designed and built vehicle.  I would have expected perhaps more yellow than red, but the way you described the Batman influence coming into it later, this makes sense.

Good work!

Doh! Silly me, something was bound to go wrong the first time I post something I built myself.

How did you embed the photo?

Thanks for your kind words.

1 hour ago, Gusseteer said:

How did you embed the photo?

I just used the "Share" link on the photo.

6 minutes ago, Gusseteer said:

Another Doh! moment. First time using Flickr. Thanks.

No problem, happy to help!

I hope to see you posting more projects here.  This one is cool, and I love the concept of combining the themes.

Brilliant! :laugh: Quite a striking look. Very 1960s-TV-show. I love it! :classic: :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Very 1960s-TV-show.

Yes, it definitely has that inspiration.  It could also work for fans of Batman Beyond with the black and red color scheme.

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

No problem, happy to help!

I hope to see you posting more projects here.  This one is cool, and I love the concept of combining the themes.

Thanks, I’ve got a few other things to post, but I can’t take credit for the idea of the BAT-AT. My three year old son asked me to build it.

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Brilliant! :laugh: Quite a striking look. Very 1960s-TV-show. I love it! :classic: :thumbup:

Thanks, it does look nice next to the 60’s Batmobile.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

A fantastic MOC made by a user with a fantastic Profile Pic :wink:

Double thank you. I do like a bit of Boba.

On 11/05/2018 at 2:27 PM, peedeejay said:

Great build! :laugh:

Thank you for your kind words.

On 12/05/2018 at 12:25 AM, Lionbear8 said:

This is so cool. New theme Lego. Batman invades Star Wars and so on.... 

If anyone has any suggestions or requests then let me know and I’ll give them a go.

On 12/05/2018 at 8:34 PM, CPGamers said:

hahaha nice!

Thanks, much appreciated.

16 hours ago, Error404 said:

Cool MOC :laugh:

Thank you, I’m glad you like it.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:56 AM, x105Black said:

It's a really nicely designed and built vehicle.  I would have expected perhaps more yellow than red, but the way you described the Batman influence coming into it later, this makes sense.

I've built a few Batman vehicles for my kids. I find red easier to work with. Yellow sometimes makes the vehicle look more bee like that Batman.

Great build. My oldest has a Robot Command Center redone in Batman colors because he liked mine but wanted it for Batman. Wayne Technology piece seem a little odd. (Although not entirely so for the Lego Batman Movie.)

9 hours ago, dulsi said:

I've built a few Batman vehicles for my kids. I find red easier to work with. Yellow sometimes makes the vehicle look more bee like that Batman.

Great build. My oldest has a Robot Command Center redone in Batman colors because he liked mine but wanted it for Batman. Wayne Technology piece seem a little odd. (Although not entirely so for the Lego Batman Movie.)

Thanks for your kind words. I haven’t tried any yellow accented Batbuilds yet, but I can imagine the bee issue!

One of the donor sets for this build was the Flying Fox set from Justice League, which is where the stickered “Wayne Technology” wedges came from. I see your point about them not fitting with The Lego Batman Movie, I used them as a practical way to incorporate the stud shooters (always a requirement for my son) and I liked the fact they included a red accent in the sticker.

The feedback from this thread is encouraging me to have a go at a version 2 including some ideas that were dropped from this build, so thanks for the feedback, it all helps.