LegoRacer1

[GBW][CP6][Tyera]-Inspection

Three Tyeraian troops in police disguise ride towards the weapons test site Echo.

1280x960.jpg 

The soldiers inside thinking them to be here for the inspection open the gate.

As this happens multiple Tyeraian troops come in from different directions.

1280x960.jpg 

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg 

The man in charge of the base walks towards the police officer. 

He asks him for the secret pass code

1280x960.jpg 

He responds with "Your all dead unless you show me where the nuke is!"

After he said that a battle broke out. It was only do to the surprise of the attack and the hidden troops surrounding the base. 

After the Xenor troops were either killed or captured they went inside the cave.

1280x960.jpg 

Spoiler

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

1280x960.jpg

800x600.jpg 

Edited by LegoRacer1

Nice story. Unfortunately the blurry photos doesn't help to see the details. Fortunately the hidden content shows many more nixe  details of your build

I agree with @paintballman , the story looks interesting but the blurry pics don´t let see everything. You can try building a king of holder with lego parts for your camera / phone and then the pics will not be blurry.

I agree with my fellow comrades (even if from COAC...) You really should be careful on what picture you're publishing. A blurry pic is very hard to look at and is not the standard we expect on this game.

Even a rushed picture (even on a smartphone) shouldn't be so blurry. Don't have time to post : Don't post ! Don't rush... We're not here for quantity, but for quality.

Too bad, the story seems promising... I know I could be rough, but see it as an advice from an old builder... Taking bad pictures on a good (even a great) build is a bad idea... They make the build less good that it is and lesser your job.

Try better pics and I advice you to change them before the official notation. You risk a bad note because of those pictures...

Edited by Faladrin

You’ve been awarded (3) points.

Judges’ comments…

Let me start by saying the pictures in your reveal box were better than those you decided to use to tell your story. The problem here is that we couldn't really get a good look at your build to see everything here. Try and get some light in your photos, and not by using a flash. Go outside or even try to get the curtains open in the room your shooting in. A little light can go a long way. The concept was definitely a good idea and I can see you made a real effort here, your pictures are what really killed you here.     Well, you built a weapon test site into the wall of a cave...not quite sure how that is possible, but that's what you chose.  Without an overall pic of your display, it's very difficult to see if you completed a build that was actually 32x32 studs.  It's close, but it is a concern.  

Your pictures were really bad, that's just the nicest way I can state it!  What you should do is come up with an idea, figure out how to do that, set aside some time every week to do your build, and then leave time to take photos so you aren't rushing everything at the last minute.  Judging by these pics, I'm guessing this was extremely last minute because the hidden pics were better than your entry pics.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!