French Man

[GBW] - Support War Effort - Deland Republic - I roar like thunder, I strike like lightning

Here is the new 120mm mortar gun F1 model, produce by Atlas Defense. Deland Republic had expressed the need of a new 120mm mortar, easly projectable in externals operations, 2 years ago.

It is now realized! It have a fire range of 13 km and it is easly usable by 3 operators. The Deland Republic Commission of Defense approuved his use in military operations, and the first models arrived in regiments.

41239524894_2835735e44_c.jpgEurobricks - GBW - Sidebuilt - 1 by French-Man, sur Flickr

Here it is at training with soldiers of 25th Expeditionnary Artillery Regiment (Their motto :  I roar like thunder, I strike like lightning ) :

Firing setting :

27089087137_f80e8a810d_c.jpgEurobricks - GBW - Sidebuilt - 2 by French-Man, sur Flickr

Ammunition loading :

40151301780_e1a09ac67d_c.jpgEurobricks - GBW - Sidebuilt - by French-Man, sur Flickr

41239706954_00d3d96b69_c.jpgEurobricks - GBW - Sidebuilt - 4 by French-Man, sur Flickr

And FIIIIRE !!!

40151375190_6dbbe8b518_c.jpgEurobricks - GBW - Sidebuilt - 5 by French-Man, sur Flickr

Enjoy :wink: !!

Very good design, very realistic too. Reminds me of a time almost 20 years ago...

Thanks a lot :wink:

2 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Cela me rappelle une époque il y a presque 20 ans ...

you have been in the army?

Nice design!

I am happy to see our country develop on such material. We tend to buy too much Naval Artillery nowadays... :laugh:

Good job !

On 5/12/2018 at 9:36 AM, Faladrin said:

We tend to buy too much Naval Artillery nowadays... :laugh:

I see what you did there. :wink:

You’ve been awarded (3) points.

Judges’ comments…

I like this one. It's simple and gets the job done. I think the artillery piece is a nice idea and I looked twice to see how you built it. The little things. Suggestions would be to make a little bit wider of a terrain base and maybe show some wear and tear. Keep in mind as you build more and we see what you can do, we're going to want to see more from you (That's a good thing). Nice work.    

Basic weapon demo, good job.  I think the base could have been larger; even though this is a small build, the wider base will give you more space to add details and other items like terrain, so you can show off more of your building skill.  Distance photos are well lit, but be careful on the close up shots; it looks as if you blocked the light source as your picture became very dark.  Keep it up!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!