pantelis

[Moc] Elves Castle

This is my Moc creation  in a 24X22 base plate..

Its a little castle for my Elves..I hope to enjoy the building.

28055317908_c1dac98c5b_k.jpg

41926373371_2be18786e2_k.jpg

28055366998_4e0c28c404_z.jpg

27056810147_1d7323d069_k.jpg

28055348938_4ec57fa26b_k.jpg

28055822218_6616607123_k.jpg

Beautiful, I think that I like it better than the previous one. The balcony and the color pallet of the roof reminds me a bit of Rivendel :wink:. Was that intentional?

7 minutes ago, jakbar said:

Beautiful, I think that I like it better than the previous one. The balcony and the color pallet of the roof reminds me a bit of Rivendel :wink:. Was that intentional?

Thank you  jakbar for your feedback..,Mmm..yes because i was made the council of Elrond in an other Moc i like to see if i can make something with a little castle and a little of Rivendel...hope the result its something nice..:classic:

Very nice! I agree, this one looks better than the other build. I'm not a big fan though of the windows in the back wall. They seem too modern for the castle.

17 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Very nice! I agree, this one looks better than the other build. I'm not a big fan though of the windows in the back wall. They seem too modern for the castle.

Thanks kotZ for the feedback.. I will see this for the windows.. 

Nice job.  I like the texturing of the wall and the little accents of color.  

56 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Nice job.  I like the texturing of the wall and the little accents of color.  

Thanks zoth33 for your feedback.. I hope you like it! 

Beautiful! It shows that a good MOC doesn't has to be gigantic. To the contrary: the strengths of it are refinement, elegance and effective use of space. The council of elrond-elements do very well too as they are. :classic: It was such a beautiful set!

Very nice! The verticality of the tower combined with the autumnal foliage near the top reminds me pleasantly of Akkala Citadel Ruins from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

6 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Beautiful! It shows that a good MOC doesn't has to be gigantic. To the contrary: the strengths of it are refinement, elegance and effective use of space. The council of elrond-elements do very well too as they are. :classic: It was such a beautiful set!

Thank you very much Littlewords for your good feedback to my moc once again..!!:sweet:

6 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Very nice! The verticality of the tower combined with the autumnal foliage near the top reminds me pleasantly of Akkala Citadel Ruins from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

thank you Lyichir for your good comments to my moc..:classic:

Nice creation, I especially like how you managed to keep it elven-looking while also making it look like a proper fortress

8 minutes ago, Cypirate said:

Nice creation, I especially like how you managed to keep it elven-looking while also making it look like a proper fortress

Thank you Cypirate for your good conment to my moc!! 

That's really interesting and nice to see how your builds are becoming better and better in such a small amount of time! My only suggestion is to cover some studs, especially the ones below the arch. Otherwise, pretty perfect. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

10 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

That's really interesting and nice to see how your builds are becoming better and better in such a small amount of time! My only suggestion is to cover some studs, especially the ones below the arch. Otherwise, pretty perfect. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Τhank you very much LegoModularFan for your good comments.. I will try to do it from your feedback.. 

I really like the style of this one, especially how it seems to combine the LotR-inspired architecture with that of a more-conventional castle.

1 hour ago, bungeshea said:

I really like the style of this one, especially how it seems to combine the LotR-inspired architecture with that of a more-conventional castle.

Thank you bungeshea for your comment to my moc..i hope you like it..The inspiration sure was from the LotR themes..