MKJoshA

May 2018: Star Wars Epic Re-creation Contest

Here's my entry, from the SNES game Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Edited by naugem
Updated link

Alright, the deadline has passed! We have 9 entries, I want to give anyone a chance who has a last second entry to go ahead and post it in the next couple hours. Otherwise we'll close the contest with only 9 entries.

33 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Alright, the deadline has passed! We have 9 entries, I want to give anyone a chance who has a last second entry to go ahead and post it in the next couple hours. Otherwise we'll close the contest with only 9 entries.

Whoops, forgot about the deadline on this. Since there needs to be 10 entries for prizes I will post my build asp. It should be up in about 3hours. Thanks again @MKJoshA.

I had things in my mind but since the contest only allowed 1 entry I didn't build it :(

The votes are in and we have our winners!

1st place goes to @Legofin2012:

27661180527_a902d6ffae_m.jpg27661179317_71df7ea533_m.jpg - 5. Legofin2012 - Final Duel for Nintendo DS

You win the 751212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon.

2nd place goes to @Artizan:

27359260807_b074554a4b_m.jpgsmall.50iah5.png.8740ba297ac1fad266d6273 - 2. Artizan - Never Trust a Bartender With A Bad Grammer

You win the 75211 TIE Fighter.

3rd place goes to @StanleyRos

42565637781_1359178fa5_m.jpg42565637191_d049b784bb_m.jpg - 7. StanleyRos - Hammer Station is Mine!

You win the 75204 Sandspeeder.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for everyone who entered! Winners, please PM me you name, address, phone number, and country so we can ship you your prizes.

Thanks to @MKJoshA for the organisation and congrats to the winners! It was very fun and a pleasure to participate. Quite nice and imaginative builds in this contest!

Congratulations to the winners. Those builds sure were great! And thanks to MKJoshA for this fun little contest, it was the first time I ever participated in one.

Edited by Legomanarthur

Congratulations to the other winners, and a huge thank you to MKJoshA for hosting, this has been a lot of fun, and thanks to the other participants and voters of course. Already looking forward to next year!