Sign in to follow this  
Kyp

Kingston - my own Lego City

Hey everyone,

i wanted to share my Lego City with you guys. Its part Modular Sets and Part Moc. I hope you enjoy it and i would love to hear some feedback. :)

It took me about 4 years to create it, and its still not done. I will rework China-town, because I want to get rid of the Ghostbusters building (It can't be opened the way it is placed, so I will move it to a shelf) and there will be two glass Towers on the spots, that are empty at the moment. Also the Hospital will be rebuild.

for more Pictures visit: https://imgur.com/a/xpSzm#3Vqc61m

3Vqc61m.jpgnnSn3FK.jpg

rG5Ef1s.jpgHFF7IR6.jpg

Edited by Kyp

Hi Kyp,

wow very impressive city layout! So much great details!

Keep up the good work!

BR

Edited by tmctiger

This is brilliant. Your moc buildings are fantastic and look great alongside the official modulars. I really like the beach waterfront section as well. Great work. :classic: wish I'd got the space for a large layout like this.

Very nice! It seems a little challenging to access though. Are you easily able to get those back areas? The beach area is great though.

4 hours ago, KotZ said:

Very nice! It seems a little challenging to access though. Are you easily able to get those back areas? The beach area is great though.

Yes the whole table is custom build. It is set on wheels with breaks. It can be freely moved with hardly any force to reach all sites, yet can be fixed so it doesn't roll off.

But if you want to reach the central crossing infront of the townhall, without taking off Parts of the buildings, you have to Strech a little. Everything else is easy to reach.

Edited by Kyp

Lovely city layout, with too many great MOCs to comment on them all. Just overall awesome!

Where from Germany are you from?

P.S.: The Serenity caught my eye as well. Thumbs up! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Drunknok said:

Lovely city layout, with too many great MOCs to comment on them all. Just overall awesome!

Where from Germany are you from?

P.S.: The Serenity caught my eye as well. Thumbs up! :thumbup:

Thank you very much!

I'm from NRW. And Firefly is awesome ;)