2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

It is the same as far as I can see, the owls from 2010-11 are so good so no point on changing anything :wink: Hopefully we get a lot of owls in the new HP/FB sets :blush:

Cool, hopefully we get all three printed ones, grey, brown and white in this new wave of hp sets.

7 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Cool, hopefully we get all three printed ones, grey, brown and white in this new wave of hp sets.

Yes, but personally I hope we get at least one new colour of printed owl (Barn owl perhaps) and maybe a new mould for Pigwidgeon in a future CMF series :grin:

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

(Barn owl perhaps)

Ooooh, a Barn Owl would make for a beautiful figure! :thumbup: :blush:

Now that i've seen mammoth in this video, i am not sure i like the new mould. The head just sticks too much out, hmm ?

On 22/05/2018 at 5:48 PM, cebelicamya said:

Now that i've seen mammoth in this video, i am not sure i like the new mould. The head just sticks too much out, hmm ?

I agree. Also, the back of the head looks funny.

When I first heard about the mammoth, I thought I would get it. Now that I've seen it, I don't think I will.

I like the smilodon though and will be trying to get one. Hopefully, they will eventually be available through Bricks & Pieces.  

On 5/11/2018 at 7:12 AM, cebelicamya said:

My long awaited order just came today: :) I forgot that cow has horns and forgot to order them. She will now have to deal with missmatched horns (thank god for spare parts from sets) for awhile. And i was suprised that tiger is more yellowish orange than normal orange. I thought he would be  more dark orange. Also bear looks so small in comparisson to cow and tiger.

*snip*

Yeah, my first cow in my collection! 

Hello, may I ask was that order from Bricks and Pieces? Because every one of those animals say 'out of stock'. Can you get them all by calling customer service?

3 hours ago, fatsomania said:

Hello, may I ask was that order from Bricks and Pieces? Because every one of those animals say 'out of stock'. Can you get them all by calling customer service?

They were all from calling customer service. :) 

Wow! Didn't know that. I wonder why they say 'out of stock' on the website? Maybe they're limited in stock?

Edited by fatsomania

20 minutes ago, fatsomania said:

Wow! Didn't know that. I wonder why they say 'out of stock' on the website? Maybe they're limited in stock?

Limited, new etc who knows, but you can order around 15 different pieces (and up to 200 each) on the phone..

If you are planning to order a lot, then order all the parts you can online first, then just after that call in and add the ones that are not online to your existing order :wink:
For news on available parts, have a look in this tread:

Limited, new etc who knows, but you can order around 15 different pieces (and up to 200 each) on the phone..

If you are planning to order a lot, then order all the parts you can online first, then just after that call in and add the ones that are not online to your existing order :wink:
For news on available parts, have a look in this tread:

Thanks!

Edited by fatsomania

Well, I made an order over the phone, but I was kind of disappointed because they said they didn't have the black bear or the tiger. They said they'd have the tiger soon though.

3 hours ago, fatsomania said:

Well, I made an order over the phone, but I was kind of disappointed because they said they didn't have the black bear or the tiger. They said they'd have the tiger soon though.

That was bad luck, they are probably so popular that they are temporary sold out :hmpf_bad:

One positive side effect that people are ordering a lot of animals on B&P could be that Lego see how popular they are and make more in future sets :wink:

On 9. 6. 2018 at 6:55 AM, Roebuck said:

That was bad luck, they are probably so popular that they are temporary sold out :hmpf_bad:

One positive side effect that people are ordering a lot of animals on B&P could be that Lego see how popular they are and make more in future sets :wink:

I would love if lego introduces  zoo themed sets or makes fun with animals pack, like they did for minifigures. Why they haven't done that for lego system  is beyond my mind ? I mean they did it for duplo. I think all kids love animals 3 year olds that play with duplo and 10 year olds that play with lego system.

27 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

I would love if lego introduces  zoo themed sets or makes fun with animals pack, like they did for minifigures. Why they haven't done that for lego system  is beyond my mind ? I mean they did it for duplo. I think all kids love animals 3 year olds that play with duplo and 10 year olds that play with lego system.

Yes hopefully something in the future *huh*
I have a little hope we can get some animal packs with the new xtra theme :wink:

Yes, hopefully. I like the new xtra theme too. But can you buy this polybags everywhere or just lego stores?

For all animal lovers, here are new animals on bap and prices in euro:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

After all your suggestions i updated my list:

@MAB i am still looking for good pictures of LOTR  eagles with wings, I've added trolls from LOTR and HP, hopefully i haven't missed one. I also added jabba and angry birds, I  am probably still missing some characters, haven't checked them on bricklink. And i came to conclusion that i will skip brick-built animals at the moment.

@Roebuck as you suggested i added more owls, tiger cat, parrot from pirates, bats. I am not sure about cows, i think they are different color, one is brown and the other one is reddish brown? I can't find a good picture of the old one.

@AmperZand black cat, black chimpanzee, eruptorr. check, check, check From which theme is eruptorr?

@Agent Kallus i am still waiting for hd photos of new animals from arctic sets, so in the meantime i put photos from jangbricks reviews.

@Exetrius i tried to add all your suggestions, i think from your list i am still missing worm like creatures. How many are there? Do I have to add all of them?

I am probably still missing some animals, so please let me know in the comments, thanx.

Edited by cebelicamya

16 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

I am not sure about cows, i think they are different color, one is brown and the other one is reddish brown? I can't find a good picture of the old one.

Nice work with the update, but there is definitely only one brown cow body, just check bricklink if you do not believe me :tongue: The only difference is the horns..

Nice work with the update, but there is definitely only one brown cow body, just check bricklink if you do not believe me :tongue: The only difference is the horns..

They are both reddish brown :) great i have them both, lol. I always thought that they were different. These two pictures that are on bricklink with different lighting  confused me. :)

@cebelicamya Fantastic work once again! Great to see all the stuff that you added!

On 6/12/2018 at 1:06 AM, cebelicamya said:

@Exetrius i tried to add all your suggestions, i think from your list i am still missing worm like creatures. How many are there? Do I have to add all of them?

There are 264 variations, but essentially there are just 6 different moulds:

https://goo.gl/images/oMwDFP

I'd just add those, in black and white. 

Btw, I believe the new spider (nr 151 on the list) has been released in black as well.

12 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Mammoth was $13.66 for the body parts (head, torso), $1.69 for the trunk, $0.63/larger tusk piece, $0.23 for the smaller tip of the tusk piece. So $17.07 for the whole thing.

$6.70 for the Saber-tooth.

$3.47 for the eagle.

$0.16/piece for the LBG modified plate.

image.png.ae5e7e77b34af0bcd14eb87a3ea6118d.png

Prices of new animals

On 6/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, cebelicamya said:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/150815-guess-the-next-animal-mould-round-3/&do=findComment&comment=2986504

Love that we get new cat and owl color. Nagini's mould is so good, hopefully lego will use this mould for future snakes. 

At over one and a half times the length of the current snake mold, I think Nagini's mold may be too long for some uses, though it could make a good anaconda for future jungle sets.

Edited by Aanchir

Next year brings at least three different dark blue raptors: two variants of adult raptors and a baby raptor. They appear in The LEGO Movie 2 sets. A new bird mould will be introduced in a Princess Jasmina set. It has 'regular' eyes instead of friends-style ones, which I think is great, more versatile. 

8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Next year brings at least three different dark blue raptors: two variants of adult raptors and a baby raptor. They appear in The LEGO Movie 2 sets. A new bird mould will be introduced in a Princess Jasmina set. It has 'regular' eyes instead of friends-style ones, which I think is great, more versatile. 

There'a also a green baby raptor.